Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Never mind Buttons, you just behave and carry on knitting and all will be well ...

Joined the land of the living again - I can breathe again and my head has stopped thumping...

.. my newbie didn't understand about just window shopping and went and paid
    so will wander along to the PO tomorrow
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Forum Lurker
    Paderborn-Elsen, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
    View TanteGrete's Feedback (+6)
    All-About TanteGrete
    View TanteGrete's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! I woke at 4 am (that's 3 am in the UK) and couldn't go back to sleep. So I have spent some more money. My sister and Bil will be back on Sunday, so till then we have the house to ourselves. I hope they had a good time too, so maybe Bil won't be grumpy. (He doesn't like having his routine disrupted by visitors) If things work out as planned for today, I will buy a thing or two for the YDC and then list either individually or as a surprise box. I still haven't decided. Time for a coffee, I think

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

'Red sky in the morning, shepherd's warning' - very red sky out there which doesn't bode well, particularly after the heavy rain yesterday.

Did some new listings last night to cover the gaps - and found another box full of stuff that also needs listing so between times today, I might be busy !

Have all a good day.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Am pleased to say that have listed 5 this morning & somer has done some listing for the bulk lister, & have got some more ready to list.

Buttons who are you making Christmas hats for.

Can you keep the cut together with a plaster, buttons or is it to bad, it seems as we get older it does take longer to heal,

Have put the washing out so hope will dry before the next rain, as when it seems to rain its really heavy.

After rain yesterday the sun is shining , the wind has dropped and it quite warm - long may it last....
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Christmas hats are for a couple of friends who are doll collectors and doll makers for their Christmas dolls, passes the time and uses my bit's up.
    The cut on my finger is hard if not impossible to pull together as it's right along the crease behind the top knuckle so when it's bent it goes together but as soon as I straighten it it opens up again and a plaster to join it together would just keep baging out, I have put a plaster over it length ways just to keep it clean, I can't understand why it is taking so long to heat as it's only half an inch long, even though it's quite deep I thought it would have gone by now, stupid thing. Going to the dentist at 3.30 with Mike for a filling.

Get some steri strips from the chemist Private Buttons. You can cut them to size and they act like stitches just make sure the cut is pulled tight together with them, if need be you can also put a plaster over the top of them.

Glad you are having a nice peaceful time over there Private Meebo. Now all I need is for you to nip to the airport to load a few freight boxes of your special coffee for me !

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Don't know what steri strips are, but you can make a butterfly with the tape part of a bandaid, or what we called adhesive tape...the white kind you use to hold gauze in place. You make four cuts in the tape, two on each long side, about 1/2 inch apart, angled towards each other. Fold up the two small bits between the cuts, so they are covering each other. You end up with a piece of tape that is sticky at both thick ends, and not sticky on the little part you have folded in at the center (the body of the butterfly). You put the folded bit over the cut, anchor one sticky end on your finger, and pull it snugly over the cut, anchoring the other end after you make sure the clean cut is closed. Put a band aid over to keep it clean if you wish.
    Last edited by HerMajesty; 17th October 2014 at 01:16 PM.
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Steri strips act in the same way to what you discribe Private Majesty ma'am but they are sterile.

View NuttyKrafts's Feedback (+644)
    All-About NuttyKrafts
    View NuttyKrafts's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good afternoon, what a lovely sunny day! Decided to walk to the shops via the post office this morning but please don't make me peel tatties Sarge - as I unfolded my bubble wrap, there was a HUGE spider sitting in the middle of it - gave me a fright so I think I have been punished enough already.
    Nutty by name, nutty by nature.
    /

Hand made items here

Bits and pieces here

Fund raising for L.O.R.O.S. here

Books and music for L.O.R.O.S. here

Thread Information