Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

If you still have your national health card the doctor you are registered with is always on it. Both Pete and I have always seen our named doctor for the past 17 years and there have only been a few occasions we have seen anyone else (like when the doc himself was ill).
    Our surgery is good in that it still runs the old system where you can make an advance appointment or if it is urgent phone in the morning.
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Maelbrigda View Post
    If you still have your national health card the doctor you are registered with is always on it. Both Pete and I have always seen our named doctor for the past 17 years and there have only been a few occasions we have seen anyone else (like when the doc himself was ill).
    Our surgery is good in that it still runs the old system where you can make an advance appointment or if it is urgent phone in the morning.
    This is a different doctor to the one that he was registered with when he first moved in with us Private Wicca so she's not the one on his card. Like I said it's probably someone sat in a government office somewhere saying every doctor has to have a quota of the over 75's and making more work for everybody all round !

Our practice is huge and there seem to be loads of different doctors there every week along with the usual partners. It is good that they now do a walk in surgery in the mornings but it's pot luck who you see, how long you have to wait and they are only 5 minute slots. If you want to see a particular doctor and want a longer appointment then you have to phone to make an advance booking and sometimes you have to wait a couple of weeks.

Cannot shift sinus type headaches on and off for the last two days .... hopefully they will clear up soon
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Poor Cats................sounds miserable. Hope you find something that helps.

Surgery here is good....you can often get in same or next day. What seems difficult is to set an appt for a week or two away. Very helpful staff, so we are lucky.

Still raining here, as it has been all day. Good thing we live on a hill.
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HerMajesty View Post
    Surgery here is good....you can often get in same or next day. What seems difficult is to set an appt for a week or two away. Very helpful staff, so we are lucky.
    Just the opposite here - 3-4 weeks for an appointment and emergency appointment requests are dealt with by a Triage nurse which is causing a lot of disquiet and concern locally.

We have to go to the surgery at 8am to get an appointment for later in the day, we are not allowed to book in advance, and it's no use ringing for an appointment as they just say there are none left, think it a stupid state of affairs.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

*BIG* yawn - Morning folks. Not a good night's sleep and could do with staying in bed, but needs must............................

Kettle's on and the tea is made. Plenty of bread for toast and marmalade

Looks like another newbie slipped under the wire last night .................................... Name:  sorry.gif
Views: 31
Size:  3.5 KB Sarge !

Annie, I just got a security removal tool update.
    Been raining all night but looks to be clearing a bit here, Feel like going back to bed my self as well, jaw is hurting, nose is sneezing and eyes is a running and chesty throaty cough, getting fed up now, and my finger that got the cut is not healing up, i think I need replacing with another model, defo need a service any way!!

Maybe I should put you in for an MOT the next time I take my tank Private Buttons. I do have a cure for all these runny noses though.

Private Mcc2 I think you should get your holiday setting up a lot earlier the way you are going at the moment !
    Last edited by cornishmaid1961; 16th October 2014 at 12:00 PM.

Thread Information