Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

I am going to my bunk to take cover now. 2 losted 1 listed and one getting ready for take off.
    Night

You hiding too little Buttons? Sleep well x
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

none lost, going to bed, night all
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - kettle's on and tea's made. Nearly time to put the Holiday Notice on

The day job today, so speak later.

Mornin' troops. I definitely need to raid Private Meebo's cupboards today for extra special ingredient after those terrible shocks last night ! I hope all the defences are now shored up.

The good news is that the listing numbers appear to be going up again so keep up the good work chaps.
    3,480,786 live listings

I need to get a move on as have to take the Old Soldier to the doctor's this morning. It seems all Old Soldiers over a certain age have to have a 'named' doctor, so he has to report in to be introduced and discuss his care plan. The Old Soldier is hoping the 'care plan' will involve three glasses of red wine a day instead of two !!!

Named doctor, I thought we all had a named doctor on our records, I know we have in welsh Wales but we don't see the doctor who's name is on our records cause I don't like the jumped up, big headed, self opinionated, rude, pratt.

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    Named doctor, I thought we all had a named doctor on our records, I know we have in welsh Wales but we don't see the doctor who's name is on our records cause I don't like the jumped up, big headed, self opinionated, rude, pratt.
    Oh you do make me laugh Private Buttons !

He did have a named doctor when he registered but I suppose they are sharing the elderly patients out more evenly now.
    I expect the named doctor and care plan thing is just invented by some government official to give doctor's more work. Honestly what a waste of time it was, all she asked him was would he be happy to be treated in hospital if the need arose, would he be happy to have other health professionals involved in his care and she took my details as next of kin. She also asked if he had any problems picking up prescriptions and if he had a pill tray. Now she has to fill out forms and post them to him to be signed. Just think of all the wasted time doing that for each elderly patient when she could actually be treating sick people. It's no wonder we can't get appointments for days or even weeks.

Oh well at least I was able to get her to give him his flu jab so it wasn't a totally wasted journey. I had to laugh as she came back with two needles, one for herself too and said she was glad we had reminded her !

Quote Originally Posted by 20sent06 View Post
    For the first time in my eBid selling, I have a listing with 11 (yes, eleven!!) bids!
    Wowzer!

Good morning all. No bombs. Have been doing a little listing. 2700 running. All my relists are done right now.

Was just thinking about the YDC and don't have a clue of what to list ... hmmmm

Sarge what a complete waste of time and such stupid questions, as if you are going to say no, I give up.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Think we all did have a named Dr but there was a thing in the press the other day that there will be one responsible think it was over 75, should know the patient better. hope he doesn't get a sore arm

Am hoping to get a few bits scanned that came from turning out the roof, there is plenty more there & all over the place so don't think will ever run out of things to list.

Its just started to rain heavy again.

Thread Information