Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

I don't think I have anything royal blue to put in it and it's almost a 9KG load, will have a think, I think I have a net bag some place.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Buttons, you might have a sheet or two you don't mind turning blue (if it happens) Anyway, a good morning to you all. Mil woke us at 4 because she felt we slept long enough OH has gone back to sleep I hope, but I couldn't, so got up and will shortly descend to the canteen. A large pot of coffee is needed, I think. A little bit of ironing is on the agenda today and then iron and board will be stored away. I have a question: I have just made a necklace which is 16 inches long - far too short for my fat neck. I have no idea if it would be long enough for anybody. If it is, I will offer it in the YDC (I have just enough time) See you later

I think I will pass on that one Meebo, all my sheets are white 100% cotton, not expensive ones but I like them white, I will just wash them in the sink a few times with some daz or put them in the washer when I do my blacks.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

morning all what weather we had again yesterday not very happy as we started getting water come in again yester under the lintal in my bedroom, the guy who repaired before will come on Monday mean while need to explore wether its coming in the roof hope not as the roof speace is very full. it only happened when the wind was blowing right into the front of the house so just hope no more wind & rain,

Still no losses.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - sunshine and showers seem to be the order of the day already, so the washing's on the airer in the garden shed.

Panic stations last night as hubby was on the Shrewsbury bus run. Rang me at 7pm to tell me he'd be late as bus had broken down and waiting for the tow truck. Half-an-hour later he rang again to tell me that he was leaving the bus in the layby and would I go and pick him up! No petrol in my car so had to go and get some - couldn't unscrew the petrol cap as my hands were so stiff so one of the girls in the Tesco PFS came out to help. Then I couldn't remember how to get to where hubby was and had to ask directions! You try driving along narrow and bendy unlit country roads not knowing if the oncoming lights was a car, tractor or lorry - not nice. Took me nearly an hour to reach him. Thankfully, David drove home. Not often we eat supper after 10pm either. Needless to say, we both slept like logs last night after all that excitement

Today - well he's going to oil the petrol cap so that it doesn't stick again - and get the suitcases down from the loft Name:  sun_glasses.gif
Views: 30
Size:  1.6 KB

I know what you mean annie as we get coaches as well coming along in the dead of night from the Irish ferry and it looks like a darn space ship coming toward you in the dark and some of the roads are dangerous at the best of times with Kids speeding round the bends, I bet you were terrified hun, I know i would have been if I was on my own.
    It keeps trying to brighten up here but then a soggy cloud comes along and kapow

Sounds like my idea of a nightmare Private Mcc2, driving in the dark alone and not knowing where you are going, without you night vision goggles !

I would stick the necklace on the YDC Private Meebo, you never know somebody might like it.

Have just booked a table at an Italian tonight for the Cadet's birthday. O/H was muttering things about take away but I want to go out. I'll bloomin' well pay for it myself from my pension savings if he makes a fuss. He went to his tennis club dinner last week so I don't see why I shouldn't go out !

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sarge....I'd suggest you remind your OH you could take the payment out of something other than your pension........................................
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

It's not what he does it's what he says is it, well get him a take away if he wants one and let him stay at home
    Meebo my neck is 13" if the cord is pulled tight, don't even think about it Sarge

I will tip toe in to report no new loses. I think Sarge is a bit upset with me. Maybe another shipment of Idaho Potato Wine will help.

Thread Information