Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    View penny291's Feedback (+1190)
    All-About penny291
    View penny291's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post

Too tired to list?! Gasp - you had better not let the Captain hear that !!! You had better start quaking in your boots Private Penny it will save time later when she arrives!
    Have just done some listings before having hot chocolate and going to bed, night night all

Quote Originally Posted by penny291 View Post
    Have just done some listings before having hot chocolate and going to bed, night night all
    Goodnight.
    Please Visit my Book Store:

Affordable books Books

Family Members:
    Gothicina

My Children:
    Honehe
    Niffnaff
    Tozcentral

View klj's Feedback (+3320)
    All-About klj
    View klj's Listings
    Forum Posts

Right Private Klj I've asked the chaps to bring a little cleaning job around for you!

........ or if you are too busy listing ... of course I might excuse you ! (I always like to inspire my troops!!!)
    Well that did the trick! I'll be back to taking photos tomorrow - and suggest the rest of you suffering the same malaise do the same!

Just got my two listings on for YDC, set to start on Friday, so you can all go over and drool at one of them for the rest of this week!
    Oh, and then you add dangling chocolates to the incentive program!!!

Quote Originally Posted by penny291 View Post
    That's the spirit what-ho! Nothing like squeezing in a few more listings before your bedtime brandy .... oooh er .... I mean cocoa !!!

Quote Originally Posted by klj View Post
    Well that did the trick! I'll be back to taking photos tomorrow - and suggest the rest of you suffering the same malaise do the same!

Oh, and then you add dangling chocolates to the incentive program!!!
    Right, not havin' you 'orrible lot lounging around like this there's work to be done!

I'm not risking the Captain cutting mess hours again so bloomin' well get those cameras snapping tomorrow!!!

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Just added 2 YDC auctions, so now it's back to searching before I can list anything else. And who knows how long that will take!!!

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

I have found and listed 3 more items and then sold one of them, just the push I needed
    Last edited by meebo1; 25th August 2008 at 09:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    Just added 2 YDC auctions, so now it's back to searching before I can list anything else. And who knows how long that will take!!!
    Well done Private Meebo. Just remember the more you list the less you have to search for things and when you get to listing the floorboards then you know you need to go to another car boot or auction !!!

We are building a new porch out the back and a homing pigeon just flew in! Obviously thinks it's some kind of half way house to stop for lunch! It was really hungry and sat on my husband's leg while choosing the best bits of grain out of our birdfood bag and cooing away! Hopefully now it will have the strength to get home.

Oh and by the way I got the secret message that you had attached to it's leg Captain!

Right troops numbers are still brill' - long may it continue!
    New recruits :- 552
    Members :- 457,716

View cmjewels925's Feedback (+7924)
    All-About cmjewels925
    View cmjewels925's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well, I hope you lot are all feeling positive and enthusiastic about listing today. If not, I'm sure Sgt. Major Cornish can find other things for you to be doing. I know the latrines are needing cleaned and I hear Drill Sgt. Madelaine is scouring the barracks looking for slackers to take on a 50 mile hike (with full packs, of course).

The listing figures are going in the right direction

eBid US 1,163,704
    +4,025
    eBid UK 1,156,200
    +3,231

but I'm worried about the standard of basic training that the new recruits are receiving. I was hit by seven brand new recruits (and 3 regular buyers) yesterday and all but one of them had the cheek to walk out with more than one item. Something really needs to be done about this, Cornish.
    Last edited by cmjewels925; 25th August 2008 at 11:19 AM.

CMEJewellery For all your jewellery needs.

Beads 'n' Bobs For beads.

Charms 'n' Findings For charms and jewellery making supplies.

Quote Originally Posted by cmjewels925 View Post
    but I'm worried about the standard of basic training that the new recruits are receiving. I was hit by 7 brand new recruits yesterday and 6 of them had the cheek to walk out with more than one item. Something really needs to be done about this, Cornish.
    [/size][/font][/color]
    some old hands who should know better also hit you yesterday..... I have banned her from the computer today

Quote Originally Posted by cmjewels925 View Post

but I'm worried about the standard of basic training that the new recruits are receiving. I was hit by 7 brand new recruits yesterday and 6 of them had the cheek to walk out with more than one item. Something really needs to be done about this, Cornish.
    Don't worry Captain Jewels ma'am I've rounded them all up for you so you can give 'em your pep boll***ing .... erm ... talk!

Thread Information