Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Good morning! Penni, I hope your blood sugar goes down quickly to something that resembles normal. a little warmer this morning, but the heating is still on. Just as well, as Mil has been talking all night and usually kicks the duvet off when she gets agitated, and we don't want her to get ill. I'll be going in shortly with her tea. It'll be interesting to hear what she'll tell me. She does see such interesting things - yesterday there was a fat woman outside her window (bedroom is on the first floor) and a flock of birds in her room. Today I need to do some serious cleaning, washing tomorrow and packing Wednesday. I know we are not going till Monday, but I shall have time to add things as I remember. I am waiting for 3 parcels and I hope they arrive this week. Right, duty calls

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Name:  raining.gif
Views: 41
Size:  50.4 KB + high winds since 3.30am, so not much sleep last night. Feeling a bit washed out .................. and there's more bad weather on the way apparently

Have to report one loss last night as a newbie slipped through the mud to steal it - sorry Sarge. Nearly time to put the Holiday Notice on

Mornin' troops. More of that strange wet stuff outside today looks like Autumn has arrived at last.

Let us know what MIL sees today Private Meebo, I love her stories although I know you are far from impressed with her conversations in the middle of the night !!! Never mind you will be on leave soon.

Nearly finished sorting out my shop photos so they are bigger, just a few more to do in my book shop. I even managed to find a few items where I had lost the original photos and retook them to get rid of the red and purple pox spots so that Google Shopping will give them a clean bill of health ! It was good to go through them as I've now weeded out photos in my files and I also corrected several mistakes, including one that had escaped from my shop and had the postage rate for two years ago !

Right you 'orrible lot I don't want to hear of any more slipping through the net (especially as mine are all still safe !)

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

Yes, the ketostix i was using were 3 years out of date and made it appear worse than it is. She said that illness can raise your levels and that although my last months readings are all double figures and i am starving and thirsty all the time that it should settle down soon. I've to go in for a full work up next week and they upped my diabetes medication in the meantime.
    Have to go to the PO and it is so windy and wet. With my numb arm i dont like going on my bike in this weather but it is too far to walk.
    Serves me right for selling stuff doesnt it sarge
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Mael..............'m sure nobody needs their items in that big of a rush....I don't...............better to take care of yourself and not catch something else out in the cold and wet..
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

I agree with her maj, as long as your postage stuff is for us lot ( meant in the nicest possible way ) wait till it brightens up a bit, we don't want you getting blown off your bike.

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

3 of my parcels were for TOS and I always worry about posting them but I need to get rid of all my craft cds somehow. I battled against the wind and made it to the post office did all my parcels then went to pay and realised I had left my purse at home They know me there so she said I could hand the money in tomorrow.
    Feeling a bit better today but much colder (makes a change from hot sweats). Even the dogs dont want to go out.
    Just waiting on my tesco delivery then once dinner is over i'm going to bed. Listed another 3 and lost none. (except the one i sold at the weekend and can't find)
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Thornton Cleveleys, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View cheaver's Feedback (+1050)
    All-About cheaver
    View cheaver's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sarge just lost one! I'm gobsmacked.... bet she doesn't report it!
    I've just lost one too but I'm here honestly reporting ~

errm, hi everyone, .

Thread Information