Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

so no talking. Just keep the mouth movements for eating

I am sat here quietly knitting away, having a rice something tonight so i can just shovel and swollow, would be better if i didn't keep wanting to yawn

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

So glad we can edit Feedback - my NPB from 2 weeks ago has just paid !

Sorry Sarge, but had to then close the relisted items .................. Name:  drillsergeant.gif
Views: 37
Size:  264 Bytes

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

I had an NPB pay after several weeks before. Got one just now from the 8th too
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

What a day!!! Jean had the Optician in Dundee at 12 noon so we went for the 11.05am bus to leave plenty of time cos she walks very slowly. Bus late and also took an extra 15 mins to get there - we arrived at the same time as the next bus. Our double decker was a single decker which caused all the problems squashing folk in - seemingly all our double deckers were hired out to the Ryder cup. Okay, not the end of the world BUT half Dundee city centre seems to be getting dug up - no notification of this or on the bus itself. So we and half the contents of the bus got dumped a good few streets ago. Poor Jean hobbled along and we made it - late but we got there. Luckily they were very nice - not much else they could be really but they were nice. So, we would have had the same problem getting home but turned in opposite direction, got a bus which crossed paths eventually with our Carsnootie one and it all worked out. I was totally shattered - poor Jean was just about on her knees.

Had bacon rolls when we came in - they were lovely. The stew is ready and the tatties and veg prepared so we can eat anytime later on. Jean is fast asleep in bed along with the Minniecat. The Cassiecat just filled her belly and has gone out again.

I am sitting with my feet up - got a book and losted 1 ... oopsie and all that
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Well i didn't get my rice for my dinner, I ended up with something i could not eat, so left it and sulked

It sounds like you have had one of those days Private Cats so I might overlook your little indiscretion just this once ... turns to glare in the direction of Private Mcc2 and Private Wicca instead! What is the world coming to, you lose your listings once and then go and lose them again ?!!!

Private Buttons I think that is a very good excuse for a big bowl of ice cream !

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    It sounds like you have had one of those days Private Cats so I might overlook your little indiscretion just this once ... turns to glare in the direction of Private Mcc2 and Private Wicca instead! What is the world coming to, you lose your listings once and then go and lose them again ?!!!

Name:  sorry.gif
Views: 34
Size:  3.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Anniemcc2 View Post
    Name:  sorry.gif
Views: 34
Size:  3.5 KB
    (OMG ... trying to keep a straight face here !) Right, just don't let it happen again Private Mcc2 !

How did you know i had a dish of ice cream!! are you spying on me and to top it off he forgot to get my quavers so I have nothing to eat when i wake up in the night, my fault for eating three bags last night

Thread Information