Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Well, I was fast asleep at that time, cats. Anyway: Good morning! Early start as I have to get things ready for the visitors. All the way from Switzerland (chocolate gifts come to mind) so off to the canteen for breakfast and lunch prep. See you later

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - overcast and misty again. We didn't get any sunshine until late afternoon yesterday so hope we get a bit more today.

All quiet on the listings front plus may have to mark a newbie as a NPB on 7 items before too long

Must finish sorting this paperwork/filing today, but first another mug of tea

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning all, am afraid still have my cold & think somer is going down with it, so am keeping fingers crossed that it doesn't get worse.
    Everything is up to date without any losses.

Oh dear I awoke to find I have been hit by a New Zealand newbie.
    It's no good I shall just have to work on a new haka to protect my listings !

Private Vonz I was going to let rip but as I have had one pinched too you might get away with just a bit of mucking out !

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

I was sure I posted a reply to meebo about a tea tree citronella spray to keep insects away. Must be going senile
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

That's why I like it here. It reassures me that I am not alone when it comes to doing silly things or forget something.
    Now good morning! I hope this is going to be a good one. Visitors arrived yesterday and brought me 3 packets of Gelleebananen. My supply had run out weeks ago and I was experiencing serious withdrawal symptoms. I am so happy now. I am forced to speak German, as the male guest doesn't speak English. he speaks Spanish and German. His wife, being Swiss German, speaks English, German, French, Spanish, (I don't know about Italian) OH speaks English, French, German, daughter speaks English, Spanish French and a bit of German and I speak German and English and at a push understand French. So can you imagine what meal times are like? They are off today to do some serious sightseeing, so it'll be quiet here. I might just attack the washing. I don't know why there is so much after less than a week.. Nothing lost, but I need to list one YDC item. It is only 10 days away!!!
    I have made tea and coffee, so help yourself

Eek, YDC only ten days away ? Thanks for the reminder Private Meebo I shall have to get rummaging in me drawers !

Cleaned until I couldn't stand up any more yesterday ( carpets shampooed, kitchen floor steam cleaned, bathroom scrubbed etc, etc ) and got most of the food prep done, so just slaving over a hot stove this morning for my visitors arrival at lunchtime ... that's if I don't fall asleep.

At least I didn't have to put up with snoring last night as O/H fell asleep on the sofa after his bike ride and beer session with his mates.

Well Cadet Malcolm has got a couple of days interesting work this September, (unfortunately not paid apart from expenses) he is doing physio for the English netball team when they play South Africa in Bristol. At least it's another good thing to put on his CV.

Eeek!!! -exhausted even thinking about all that cleaning - off back to bed to recover...
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Name:  garfmorning.jpg
Views: 49
Size:  11.8 KB

Thread Information