Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

It just annoys me that they are incorrect, I know you a right Madelaine as in the long run once this is done there will be something else wrong that we have to fix, it just bugs me, anyway I have only made a list ( on paper) I think I will also go through all my pattern books and check they are all listed as well, to add to that i have just found one that was listed twice

Good morning all. Went to sleep with rain pouring and now we have snow on the ground. Ha! The weather in central Alberta is interesting, that's for sure. No casualties. Just more listing.

View madelaine's Feedback (+5872)
    All-About madelaine
    View madelaine's Listings
    Forum Posts

Marie, would you be ok with posting stuff to me at a hotel in Canada, please?

I'm visiting Ottowa next month and would love to do a raid on your knitting patterns!
    Madelaine

4 shops for Cats Protection & Prospect Hospice
    My Postcard Shop
    BK Stamps for Philatelic listings
    & Yarnalong for craft patterns
    and
    Lotzabitz -anything that doesn't belong in one of the other shops.

View madelaine's Feedback (+5872)
    All-About madelaine
    View madelaine's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FirstGreenIsGold View Post
    Madelaine, of course I would send to Ottawa, if you wish. I can't see where there would be a problem there. :-)
    Right! I'd better start building up my paypal balance again. I just withdrew but if sales continue as they have been, it won't take long.
    Madelaine

4 shops for Cats Protection & Prospect Hospice
    My Postcard Shop
    BK Stamps for Philatelic listings
    & Yarnalong for craft patterns
    and
    Lotzabitz -anything that doesn't belong in one of the other shops.

I have now got a stinking headache, Like I said the painter came to do the front of the house, the people across the road have decided to have their garage converted to a room, there are three builders van's a painters van, two skips and a skip lorry, and roofers van, we can't get in out out of our gates and to top it off they have now started to smash concrete up with a bleerdy kango hammer, making loads of dust to settle on my new paint and making a hell of a racket, the painter is having a cherry picker tomorrow...........no idea where he is going to put it, The whole road looks like a building site.

Quote Originally Posted by madelaine View Post
    Right! I'd better start building up my paypal balance again. I just withdrew but if sales continue as they have been, it won't take long.
    I've been thinking more about it. My only concerns would be timing the shipment so that Canada Post would manage to deliver before or during your stay. I've recently purchased from sellers in Ontario, Quebec, and Prince Edward Island. Sometimes the items arrive within a week. Sometimes items seem to take two weeks or even almost a month from P.E.I. Plus, I'd be concerned about the hotel ensuring that the envelope was delivered to you.

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hello annie! (waves) wasnt around this morning as I had to leave early for the hospital. Just got back half an hour ago.
    Last night the kettle blew up and fused the whole house. I had paid £75 for it as it was a delongi and supposedly 1st class. Only had it just over a year and a half. So its replacement is a £7 one from Asda.
    I've had no losses I now have over 2000 handmade items listed and I doubt if any will sell. I've tried them at below cost price, offerring free postage. Offering personalisation on the cards. Everything. I tweet, G+, pin and have links on facebook, my blog and my web sites and in 3 years have only sold 10 handmade items (not including YDC).
    I do better on my bits and pieces and old stuff than on any of the new handmade stuff.
    I now have 3 sheds full of things and will either have to give up making any more or just dump it.
    I gave a box of handmade soaps to the charity shop and they sold them at 30p a bar! They cost 4 times that just to make and package.

Sorry for the moan. I've just had a bad day and am feeling a bit down
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Phew - looks like I bought my favourite shampoo bar just in time then

Unless you took them all to the charity shop

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thank you. No I didn't. I took the ones that were more than 18 months old. They don't go off but because of the summer heat they developed a slight "bloom" on the surface. I could have rebatched them but to be honest I was so fed up I decided just to get rid of them.
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Thread Information