Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Evening all, Penny hope the pain increase won't last & that painkillers will soon help you, am sure the post can wait.

Sorry haven't been in but N had to go to Drs again having bad time guess what another tablet to add to the evening ones & go back in a week, luckly supermarket is just down the bottom of the Road from Drs so we managed a shop, so thats done,for a few days hopefully get back to listing tomorrow.

Buttons one for you Nigel has found that helping with out Ciggys is chewing on a stick of liquorice root (which really looks like a very thin twig but he said its helped him, still managing without one, as GP said today she is so pleased with him but it just has put more pressure on everything else & think Buttons this is probably happening with you.

Take care everyone.

I am eating assorted caramels buy the bagfull, and yes it does put more pressure on everything else, I just keep trying to plod on and ignore it. not really working too well though

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! Looks a bit grey this morning, but then it is still early. I think I'll have a little wander to the end of the garden and watch the ducks, geese and swans wake up. That's something I haven't done for a while. and then it's kitchen duty. Later this morning I'll be shopping for food - the fridge is rather empty. And I must seriously do some housework as we will go away next Wednesday and there are certain things I don't want to leave for the Mil sitters to do. After all it is their holiday! Right, fresh air here I come

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - lovely and sunny here again in Mid Wales.

Anyone use O2 for their mobile phone? It's my emergency phone and admittedly I don't use it that much but O2 have again deactivated my account. Only found out last week when I went to use it to get a taxi for Dad & I; to say I'm furious ....................... what's the use of having a mobile phone if you can't use it ? Anyway, OH got it sorted out last night and goodbye O2; have switched to T-Mobile

I use 02 annie and always have done, I was on contract with them and now am on PAYG, I haven't had any problems up till now was yours a PAYG and I have only been on it about 12 months. Mike has T mobile but we don't use it as its a blackberry and it's a bit too complicated for him and also turns itself on to BBC news when it's in his pocket, I have no idea what he does with it but it ate £30-00 without being used to make one call.
    Edited to say it is beautiful in Llandudno , going to be a very hot one I think.

View madelaine's Feedback (+5872)
    All-About madelaine
    View madelaine's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning everyone - hope everyone's pains are relieved

I'm not away or unwell - I'm just giving up the forums for a month or so because I am sick of the negative posts in the wrong places. The return of my favourite Antipodean confirms the wisdom of that decision. See you next YDC!

P.S. only exception is the plug forum - to keep negative headings from being on top
    Last edited by madelaine; 2nd July 2014 at 10:10 AM.
    Madelaine

4 shops for Cats Protection & Prospect Hospice
    My Postcard Shop
    BK Stamps for Philatelic listings
    & Yarnalong for craft patterns
    and
    Lotzabitz -anything that doesn't belong in one of the other shops.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning all,

Have done relists & am just going to list

Lovely sunshine here, Meebo hope you found the sunshine.

I have roffers here replacing the lead flashing round the flat roof, the sun has now gone in. Mike is knocking plaster off the last wall we need to do, the radiator has to come off this one So my painting exploits are on hold for a day and I am on tea and coffee duty.

Quote Originally Posted by madelaine View Post
    Morning everyone - hope everyone's pains are relieved

I'm not away or unwell - I'm just giving up the forums for a month or so because I am sick of the negative posts in the wrong places. The return of my favourite Antipodean confirms the wisdom of that decision. See you next YDC!

P.S. only exception is the plug forum - to keep negative headings from being on top
    Sarge is not going to be happy with us if we don't try and stop you, please don't give up even if it's only for a month, but I do get how you feel

Hope your 'roffers' did a good job Little Buttons - he he he

Hope Peni and eveyone else who is suffering are feeling better.

Cool here now so off for a shower to see if I can waken up a bit ...
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Thread Information