Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Good morning. The canteen is sparkling, as I have washed the floor. Tea and coffee are on and the meat for lunch is in the slow cooker. Now I am taking a little break while the floor dries and see if I can get some green back on to my bidding page. I could of course do some ironing.....
    Have a good day everyone. I won't be around much today as we have visitors and if the weather stays as nice as this some of us might go out on the river

Good morning all, we're all suffering here with a little sleep deprivation after a neighbour's dog was outside barking it's head off all night last night.... Think they must have been out for the night and left the dog in the garden, not the first time it's happened - previously our neighbours have rung the Police who said they have to ring the Environment people at the council who told us we have to fill in a diary when it happens and if it happens enough times they'll have a word with her.... Not a lot of help really... So do excuse me if I'm just a little tetchy today...

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - we have a little sunshine - so far !

For a change, I got a good night's sleep last night but I had spent most of yesterday listing lots of new stuff into my stores + editing a few and finding others were missing as well. Happens every time after a site upgrade.

Talk about passing the buck, Fleetmark - surely just a quick word from the Police should resolve the issue before it escalates ?

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Buttons & Pennie Nigel says he knows how you feel with the sweats so sorry for you, yes he seems to be the same yesterday he was cold all day we even had the heater on & then of course like you it goes the opposite, Buttons you have to moan to feel better.

The weather threw everything yesterday, so far sun.

Have got some of my green ticks back & now to do the filing.

Meebo if you fancy my kitchen floor needs washing as well.

Penni, i know exactly how you feel about not wanting to carry on living like this, there are day when I wish i hadn't woken up but it soon wears off, the doctors don't realize just what this can take out of you, plus the fact we can't get any help from our b****rd of an OT to fit a shower in and I cannot use the bath so I have to wait until my legs and arms have got going before I can even attempt to climb to the third floor and then clamber over the side of the bath to use the over bath shower, not easy to do when you feel like shoite.
    Somer I know you feel exactly the same as penni and I some days, anyway I slept through last night and was just a bit damp this morning but then i got cramp in both feet when i tries to move...............can't sodding win.............but onwards and upwards girls and boys we cannot let these horrid things push us down, get back up and keep fighting.........................she says trying to lift herself out of the doldrums, going to try and find a clean pan to make something to eat in as OH used the kitchen all day yesterday and he thinks you should use every plate , cup and pan in the house befor you need to wash any.

All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Buttons hope you find a pan,

Yes feel for you Buttons Yes have to be carefull as somer has times when can't get the shower because of the bath, justcan't lift legs high enough.

Well have caught up on the filling & have even listed 11 this morning so am feeling pleased with self.

Private Fleet what about a word with the RSPCA ? Has the dog got any shelter out in their garden if it's left out all night ?

Well I hope all the sweat that is being produced around here is with the effort of listing !

Tut, well dropping my camouflage for the YDC has had its drawbacks again. I had two
    bombs in disguise from Australia this morning !

Quote Originally Posted by maplegin View Post
    Buttons hope you find a pan,

Yes feel for you Buttons Yes have to be carefull as somer has times when can't get the shower because of the bath, justcan't lift legs high enough.

Well have caught up on the filling & have even listed 11 this morning so am feeling pleased with self.
    God i don't think the lot of us together would make a whole in full working order person

All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Buttons think you are right there none of us has any energy.

Thread Information