Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Good morning! The sky is not as blue as it has been and there are clouds too. But they look very pretty with their edges tinged pink as the sun is getting up (or trying to) I have nothing exciting planned apart from trying to make progress in tidying my work room. OH is getting a bit fed up with boxes on the landing. I can understand that. It wasn't meant to be like this for quite so many weeks. But first I will need to find my splint so I can lift things without the arm hurting. Off to the canteen now. I am planning to make some pancakes with blueberries. The latter I had forgotten in the fridge, so are now for very quick consumption

View madelaine's Feedback (+5872)
    All-About madelaine
    View madelaine's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning Everyone! Gorgeous day and I have to spend some of it parcelling! Sorry - defences just aren't what they used to be even with a sunny weekend apparently keeping everyone away from their puters
    Madelaine

4 shops for Cats Protection & Prospect Hospice
    My Postcard Shop
    BK Stamps for Philatelic listings
    & Yarnalong for craft patterns
    and
    Lotzabitz -anything that doesn't belong in one of the other shops.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning all,
    Vonz you are right dandelions are everywhere, there seems to a permant white bits floating in the air & every time we come back from dog walk he has loads of them stuck in his fur.. Certainly still warm today but they say it will break before the day is out.

Have been good & done the relists.

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    she's got a baseball bat, who the heck gave her that, think I will leave confession till the morning, night night

I don't know where she got it little Buttons -

mind you after a couple of gins she couldna hit a coo wi' a barn door so I think we are safe
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Mornin' troops. Well I'm still waiting to absolve Private Buttons when she confesses - it's amazing what a sprinkling of holy latrine water can do !

Our blue tits eggs have hatched. We have a camera in the nesting box but it's not very good, I've bought a new one for next year. We can make out at least three chicks though and can hear then chirping away ! We have moved the box slightly so hopefully we won't get the disaster that we had last year with the cat climbing the honeysuckle !

New recruits :- 218

Member numbers :- 1,280,074

Thats a good idea More gin for the sarge please!!!!!! before she finds out I lost one would be a good idea

It was such a beautiful day and I wanted to go out to get some vit D and fresh air as I hardly go out not. well I went out and what happened, we had a ruddy great storm, thunder, lightning, wind, heavy rain, and then hail stone to top it off and me in a little fleece, I Am never going out again without the car, a mac, a rain hat and a pair of wellies.

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

just spent 2 1/2 hours scanning knitting patterns to list, then realised i forgot to change the save settings from the default .pdf to jpg! now i will have to do them all again
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post

Our blue tits eggs have hatched. We have a camera in the nesting box but it's not very good, I've bought a new one for next year. We can make out at least three chicks though and can hear then chirping away ! We have moved the box slightly so hopefully we won't get the disaster that we had last year with the cat climbing the honeysuckle !

New recruits :- 218

Member numbers :- 1,280,074
    I had Philpot out today redoing our front porch. Took out the huge window, replaced some wood pillars where builders had not put any damp proofing, and shored the thing up with two big steel braces (whatevertheyaredcalled). Lots of pounding, pinched fingers, and blue smoke. Then he noticed two birds hanging around the hedge a couple feet from him, with their beaks full of food. Philpot thought and thought, then finally it dawned that they were two tit parents who wanted to get to their babies......who were in the roof of the porch he was fixing. So, Philpot, being the good sort of guy he is, cleaned up his tools, and will finish the rest of the repair, guttering, and staining/varnishing after the little ones have grown. It's been fun to watch the parents go up under the tile. No idea how many babies, but they sure make a lot of trips. It's a little hole,. but a big roof, so it could be quite a crew up in their!!
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Have spotted a fourth chick now Private Majesty and there might be more out of the camera view.

The feeding is just constant, the parents are in and out of the box every minute it seems. Lol they do fledge quite quickly, usually in a fortnight or so, but you might have a long wait for your porch if they decide to have a second brood !

Thread Information