Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Well send some down here please because ours taste horrible.
    And i just fell off the wagon and smoked the old regal king we had in the drawer, I had to as I was getting abusive, I tried to make Mike leave MY house and threatened to kill him, the trouble was I meant it.
    I now have a loverly cigarette taste in my mouth and feel 100% better and have apologised to mike for throwing a pan of cabbage across the kitchen. I will not go and buy anymore though.
    Sorry Somer some example I am to you, but st christopher it was darn good.

I would help you but I am just toooooooooooooo far away. Idaho has the best spuds in the world.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning. I have breakfast waiting - tea, coffee and rolls, jam ( .mixed currant and elderflower with orange) Nothing lost, but I think I have caught up with the editing. Moved a few bits around in my room and came across a very large bag of books. I think they are waiting to be listed, so if the weather is as miserable as they promised, I might start with some scanning. Will it ever end?

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - well, the cough is back, but easing off as I drink my tea. But my throat still feels as though it's full of dust - must be from moving all those books yesterday.

We ate Idaho Reds when in Vancouver last year - made lovely roasties

Now all the lace books are found, sorted and listed, I have to find 2-3 boxes to put them in - more chaos as I try to find suitably sized ones. Keeps me out of mischief ..................

Have all a good day.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Annie do hope your cough will go away soon good excuse to keep a cuppa on the go.

Buttons hopefully you will be feeling calmer now, can understand how frustrated you felt, think you said you gave up on the patches, notice Somer seems to have either the E or the dummy menthol one the nurse gave him. Have you tried the E cig.

Its been wet & miserable all night stopped raining when I took Rex but has started again.
    Not good for tyhe car boots.

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    I havent got any padding full stop Sarge, only a bit of stuffing in my head but i think it's straw.
    how do i go about getting in touch with a district nurse ? no one tells me owt, can't I just go and buy one?
    Think I best find something quick, i don't fancy peeling spuds sat on the loo.
    I just lost another 2
    Yes you could just buy one Private Buttons but I was trying to save you a bit of cash. If you phone the doctors and ask to be put through to the district nurse they should be able to put you in touch with the company that loans out medical equipment in your area. I got a cushion and a mattress topper for the Old Soldier but I returned the topper in the end as it annoyed him by slipping off the bed ! The cushion is good though and has kept pressure sores at bay.

Had a good night out with the relatives last night in Bath. The Old Soldier managed to keep going until midnight ! They are coming for coffee in a minute before they travel home so have been rushing around trying to tidy the quarters !

New recruits :- 181

Member numbers :- 1,275,360

I tried the electronic one but for me it's too much like a real cigarette and made me want on more and more until I gave in, and it made me cough. I am better with the nicorette inhalator, i couldn't afford to keep buying inhalators and the patches every week at the time £40 a week was more than the cigarettes cost, i don't really think charing that is going to encourage anyone to give up do you ? I will battle on, Mike has already offered to go and buy some regals, but I think he want's me to say yes so he can have one, it's a battle of wills as well

Ahhhhh right sarge, you mean the social services OT. I won't bother as the person assigned to our area, does not like me, and no I am not paranoid I was told by someone who works for care and repair, that's why we didn't get help with a shower being put in, it seems I disobeyed her and she didn't like it. So I will suffer.

No I don't think it is to do with social services in our area Private Buttons. It's the company that do the emergency alarm service for elderly people, you know the push button thing that you wear around your neck in case you fall, they also do other medical equipment that is loaned out if the district nurse refers you.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Buttons try the red cross here they run a loan equipment centre actually from the health Centre its nothing to do with Social services. well thats what happens in this area or even a phone call to Citizans advice may tell you. hope you can find one or how about buying a rubber ring for swimming & use that. As for somer & the e cigs he seems to be managing ok again with them. mind you he is very tired at present with the going backwards & forwards to the hospital , so he has gone to bed for the afternoon.

Thread Information