Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Pos I keep telling Mike to sod the veg but he won't take any notice, It's not worth getting killed for a sprout

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

it's now wet and windy here, but I still think I will persuade Clive to drive me to the local Sainsbury. With a bit of luck it'll be empty

View Posbear's Feedback (+43)
    All-About Posbear
    View Posbear's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    it's now wet and windy here, but I still think I will persuade Clive to drive me to the local Sainsbury. With a bit of luck it'll be empty
    You'll be lucky, it'll be full of panickers buying 40 cartons of milk with 40 loaves just 'to see them through' till boxing day
    Graham

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it is about learning to dance in the rain.

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Very wet (dumping rain) and windy (think mild hurricane) here. I'm in, as normally the case. OH went to Cardiff, then in to work for awhile. I'm just being a lazy little person.....did a couple edits, and told myself I'd list things today. Off to the dr again tomorrow. Can't seem to get my BP down. I guess I will take up drinking and smoking, as being virtuous isn't paying off. And isn't much fun!
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Quote Originally Posted by HerMajesty View Post
    Can't seem to get my BP down. I guess I will take up drinking and smoking, as being virtuous isn't paying off. And isn't much fun!
    You can say that again I havent had a cigarette for 6 months now and I could kill the next person who walks past, not bothered about the drink as I have enough trouble with my brain when sober.

Just noticed the other side is allowing stopping smoking aids again, patches etc.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

sorry being good Majesty it hasn't helped you might as well be naughty instead,

I had to go to the Drs for results of the tests they did yes some of the nerve endings in my feet are effected but not enough to diagnose what it is so unless improves have to have it done again in a few months. so that was a waste of time,

Then we went to the supermarkets well the problem was parking N dropped me off & then he found space same at the next one so I got out & when he could get around there was actually space in handicap parking it was just getting to it. but don't think Meebo you will have an empty shop you wouldn't beleive the amount people had in there trollys.

It is very wet & windy & Rex keeps asking to go for a walk.

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

I'm supposed to be going to the chemist but i dont fancy trying to cycle in this weather. Might put it off till tomorrow. Oh how i wish we had one of those chemists that deliver. relisted 50 odds listed 6 no losses for a few days so no post office visit needed. Will need bread and milk by boxing day so will have to go out then but i'm going through to snuggle under the covers and listen to an audio book
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

What a lot of ideas. My get up and go has now gone, as I steam cleaned the bird cage. What a mess! Had to do the kitchen floor again, but it is now done and maybe I won't do it again in the next 3 years (that's how long we had the cage} Not that I haven't cleaned it , but not so thoroughly. And of course we had to persuade the bird to leave his home, or he'd be cooked. Right, let's see what I can do that doesn't require energy
    Lol well you could have had an interesting alternative Christmas dinner there Private Meebo.

We are having another difficult Mil day. I suppose they will be more frequent. Sigh
    Just tell her Father Christmas won't come if she isn't good ! Poor Private Meebo I do feel for you. Mind you the Old Soldier did do well yesterday, the neighbours came round for drinks at 5.00pm and were meant to be going on somewhere else but they ended up staying until 10.30 ! The Old Soldier kept up with it all and managed to put away an entire bottle of red wine to himself. Today he can't remember much about it but he doesn't even have a hang over, I think he really enjoyed himself ! One of their kids dropped an entire glass of Fanta over one of my armchairs so I guess I shall be washing cushion covers later.

Core blimey I've just braved the supermarket for the salad stuff and the weather hasn't put anybody off there were still huge queues ! I must phone my brother as I hear there are a lot without power supplies down in Cornwall.

Private Mcc2 you had better get the potato peeler ready for all those roast potatoes !

New recruits :- 165

Member numbers :- 1,247,181

Chester - Le - Street, Durham, United Kingdom
    View Armstrongs's Feedback (+1436)
    All-About Armstrongs
    View Armstrongs's Listings
    Forum Posts

No losses to report here...

But I suspect I will have more than a few (dozen) tonight.....daughter thought it would be good idea to have a pre-Christmas tack sale....
    20% off everything.....and it's in my house tonight!

Got about 50 horse peeps coming (armed with a bottle of wine each).....it's gonna be fun.......

Yvonne x

Look here for Crafty Bits

Find the Beamish Bazaar here!

I'M A YDC SUPPORTER!
    Find eBid's monthly charity auctions HERE on the 24th!

Quote Originally Posted by Vonz View Post
    No losses to report here...

But I suspect I will have more than a few (dozen) tonight.....daughter thought it would be good idea to have a pre-Christmas tack sale....
    20% off everything.....and it's in my house tonight!

Got about 50 horse peeps coming (armed with a bottle of wine each).....it's gonna be fun.......

Yvonne x
    Very nice of your daughter to invite the cavalry round Private Vonz ... I hope she is going to do the washing up afterwards !

Lieutenant Maplegin sorry to here you are not getting any diagnosis. Let's hope the problem clears up on its own.

Thread Information