Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

OH uses the lawn mower to collect the leaves

No nothing at all to do, this afternoon I have edited, relisted and I am now going to list 6 new ones, all measured, photographed and pharted about with to correct colours, weighed, postage costed. I may just have time to throw the chicken and spuds at the oven on my way past but doubt I will have time to eat it. And then back to editing.

Well Maj, I have been listing away only to find one of my fabric listings has gone missing now I spent about 30 mins trying to find it and figure out where it went and someone was sat at the other end and nicked it when I wasn't looking and now just seen they used my buggy link, think i will go and have a drink of milk to celebrate.
    La La La

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! Excuse me if I am a little bleary eyed, but Mil called at 2.30. I tried to ignore it and go back to sleep, so eventually got up. At 4 she called again and when I went to see what she wanted, this was her answer: I just wanted you to know that I was here. She is now having a conversation with someone, but I am ignoring it. In the meantime I have been working on the doll so that I can put in a progress report later.
    But coffee is in order for me this morning, which I will make shortly. And the tea of course. So back to work....

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - think I also woke in sympathy at that time, Margarete - feeling a bit bleary eyed as well

Taking the Old Sailor food shopping at Tesco this morning - so if you hear reports of a pensioner going on a 'walker' rage, you'll know who it is/was!

Must remember to watch my back when sorting this new computer out as another newbie slipped under the wire last night - sorry Sarge.

Ahem, cough, cough, well we must all be alert Private Buttons and Private Mcc2 as I seem to have a hen on it's nest gone missing from my kitchenalia store, these newbies will stop at nothing !

Poor Private Meebo you had better have a cup of my special coffee to get you through the day. I know the feeling well I have an emergency bell set up in the Old Soldier's room, which is one of those wireless doorbells, and his favourite trick is to put it in his dressing gown pocket when he goes to the bathroom in the night and forget it's there and then knocks it on something so we get woken up !

New recruits :- 258

Member numbers :- 1,240,747

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Meebo sorry you have had a bad start to the day, hope things improve for you, Can imagin Sgt that you get disturbed nights with the bell,

Am going to do the relists & then some scanning so somer has no excuse that there won't be anything to list.
    Very dull here.
    Hope Annie shopping trip goes well.

Can't see out of the windows as yet in this room but looks quite sunny, just sitting here letting my osteo pill go down for half an hour or so before I can eat or drink, got some listings to edit and move about, packing and measuring etc, I was awake till 3.30 before I dropped off so a bit bog eyed here as well.

Morning all, sorry to say sarge I too have been hit with some B.I.D.s. All to go off around the ending of the YDC. So that should be fun !!

Not feeling too good today, started with a cold yesterday and ache allover today. So have ditched the kilt wearing now until the better and warmer weather returns. My good friend the bear is standing in for me, for some reason he doesn't hibernate, he loves Christmas especially the mince pies & Christmas pudding !!

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Books hope you will feel better soon.

Buttons when I take my osteo tablet I then do the ironing, it has ment gets done once a week now. It does mean an easy way to keep upright while I do it.

Thread Information