Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

no i can still use the cooker. It was the glass cover that exploded. I accidentally turned the ring on with the cover in place and went away to bed. I was just dropping off to sleep when there was an ak=lmighty bang and a shower of glass
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

morning all...... I ache and my eyes are open, just not sure if I am awake yet though..... maybe another cup of tea will help..... Paaaaaam my cup is empty

Quote Originally Posted by somersethedge View Post
    morning all...... I ache and my eyes are open, just not sure if I am awake yet though..... maybe another cup of tea will help..... Paaaaaam my cup is empty
    Lieutenant Maplegin you have full permission to throw your rock cakes !

Quote Originally Posted by Maelbrigda View Post
    no i can still use the cooker. It was the glass cover that exploded. I accidentally turned the ring on with the cover in place and went away to bed. I was just dropping off to sleep when there was an ak=lmighty bang and a shower of glass
    Private Wicca I have to congratulate you on setting such an ingenious booby trap in case of invaders, I think you went beyond the call of duty there !!!

I hope Mr Meebo gets better soon. I wouldn't be suprised if it is something he has picked up visiting the hospital. I just hope it is not the norovirus as my O/H had that last year and it wasn't pleasant to say the least !

Got the plumber coming this morning to service the water heater so I had better get a move on.

New recruits :- 440

Member numbers :- 1,161,416

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - sore and achey from all that listing yesterday

Things seem to have quietened down after the attack from over the Channel last night. Maybe it was the new neighbours' Rottweiler that scared her off? How can a family with 3 children have such a big dog in a townhouse with a postage stamp-sized garden?

I have my precious Dell laptop back - l just love the keyboard and everything about it... it is familiar!!!
    Nothing against Heidi's one but I kept slipping of the keys and had capital letters appearing everywhere.......

So I am now getting ready to start the 'Postage Palaver' ... will start with Large Letters / Unchanged (DVDs etc) .. although most are unchanged all the International rates are up.

Maybe just have another coffee first while I think about it................
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

I am putting it off until nearer the time, mainly because I am lazy

Well here I am back on Heidi's lappy!!! Mine was working but very very slow. Also left hand Crtl button not working - strange...

Went for lunch, a bit of weeding - and puter won't go on. Tried Heidi's - working fine. So.. Back to shop. They do not understand it but when the guy took out the battery and put it back the computer came to life very very very slowly... nope they do not understand it .. yeah right!!! Like that is their job? Left it there ... Going to bed for a sleep.....
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Just had a phone call from the hospital pain clinic, they want me to go tomorrow morning........ here we go again

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

they don't give you a lot of warning!

Thread Information