Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 21 of 6707 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031711215211021 ... LastLast

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Hi Cornishmaid, is this insubordination!!! LOL

O.K, O.K, O.K, I know I'm late but I have been on a important misson, see my other thread.

Now for the numbers:

Ebid

1/4 542,483 Auctions
    Down from 31/3 by 2,602

CQout

1/4 600,683 Auctions
    Down from 31/3 by 3,003

Will they drop down below 600,000?
    My CD and DVD listings. Mobile and mp3 accessories
    http://uk.nine.ebid.net/perl/main.cg...arch&type=user

Quote Originally Posted by spaceman76 View Post
    Hi Cornishmaid, is this insubordination!!! LOL

O.K, O.K, O.K, I know I'm late but I have been on a important misson, see my other thread.

Now for the numbers:

Ebid

1/4 542,483 Auctions
    Down from 31/3 by 2,602

CQout

1/4 600,683 Auctions
    Down from 31/3 by 3,003

Will they drop down below 600,000?
    Who me sir? Oh no sir, only the greatest respect sir, grovel grovel LOL Will be listing again this afternoon!

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    Well done Blueswoop keep up the good work! Typical now that you have got your head around it they are bringing out the new one soon which will be easier!

......Now what was it you were saying last night Captain spaceman sir about having to go to bed because I had to be up early to report for duty? Reporting good news sir, 333 new recruits since yesterday!
    Now have 406,344 members.

Just my luck!!!!!!!

Smile

Who me sir? Oh no sir, only the greatest respect sir, grovel grovel LOL Will be listing again this afternoon!
    I have started lising already!

I wonder why the figures keep going up and down, with more new members everyday and more items being listed, you'd think the figures would keep going up, or the answer could be a lot of items are being sold which would be great news!

View madelaine's Feedback (+5872)
    All-About madelaine
    View madelaine's Listings
    Forum Posts

I sold 29 items on one id in March & 15 on the other. I bought 7 and am bidding on another 12... looked at either way, ebid is getting bigger for me!
    Madelaine

4 shops for Cats Protection & Prospect Hospice
    My Postcard Shop
    BK Stamps for Philatelic listings
    & Yarnalong for craft patterns
    and
    Lotzabitz -anything that doesn't belong in one of the other shops.

Quote Originally Posted by spaceman76 View Post
    I have started lising already!

I wonder why the figures keep going up and down, with more new members everyday and more items being listed, you'd think the figures would keep going up, or the answer could be a lot of items are being sold which would be great news!
    It's alright for some who can get straight on with the listing. I thought I had better do some washing and ironing first as family tend to moan if they have to run around naked when it's chilly. It would help if my other half didn't develop an alergy everytime he comes near the ironing board! Cakes are also burning nicely in the oven as I type!

Hope it is because of sales that the listings are down again. Come on own up - who has been selling?!

West Bromwich, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View merlin's Feedback (+3081)
    All-About merlin
    View merlin's Listings
    Forum Posts

only flogged about 4 items in last week (mwaaaah mwaaaaah ) had two npbs last month so a bit disappointed with that but hey it cost me only a few pennies for the month actually about 86 pennies lol

Quote Originally Posted by madelaine View Post
    I sold 29 items on one id in March & 15 on the other. I bought 7 and am bidding on another 12... looked at either way, ebid is getting bigger for me!
    LOL - so you're the guilty one Madelaine!!! Well done on the sales. Spaceman will be after you to list twice as much now!

It's alright for some who can get straight on with the listing. I thought I had better do some washing and ironing first as family tend to moan if they have to run around naked when it's chilly. It would help if my other half didn't develop an alergy everytime he comes near the ironing board! Cakes are also burning nicely in the oven as I type!

Hope it is because of sales that the listings are down again. Come on own up - who has been selling?!
    Quote Originally Posted by madelaine View Post
    Well Cornish maid, we know who it is now, it's Madelanine, well done Madelaine!

And yes it is alright for some, who are they? Not me! I iron, do the washing up, hoover etc, and when the wife comes home the table is laid, food prepared for cooking, wine breathing, definitely not me!!

Unhappy

LOL - so you're the guilty one Madelaine!!! Well done on the sales. Spaceman will be after you to list twice as much now!
    I have sold 3 items since the begining of Febuary

Thread Information