Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 12 of 6707 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122621125121012 ... LastLast

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

you have some nice items..and some really good books..but nothing for me at present..but i will keep checking out your store..many thanks..

View iwiw60's Feedback (+761)
    All-About iwiw60
    View iwiw60's Listings
    Forum Posts

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by mainlypostcards View Post
    Does anyone know the link to website that gives total listings for all auction sites in a chart? Been searching my browsing history, but can't find it.
    http://www.powersellersunite.com/auctionsitewatch.php

Hi iwiw60,

That link is great, so now another question, when you click on eBid US and click 'buy' you get their total of auctions 574,470 which makes it 6th in the world, then you click on 'buy' eBid UK and you get 540,889 which makes it 7th in the world, so why aren't eBid IT (Italian eBid) with over 400,000 autions in
    8th place? As when I go to the Italian site and click 'buy' that is the number it comes up with.
    My CD and DVD listings. Mobile and mp3 accessories
    http://uk.nine.ebid.net/perl/main.cg...arch&type=user

Forum Master
    View sofiag1964's Feedback (+456)
    All-About sofiag1964
    View sofiag1964's Listings
    Forum Posts

This is an inspiriing thread!! Keep this bumped up

I'm doing some window shopping and soon will do some real shopping; I love nothing better than to support ebid sellers. So, I will put a wanted listing of all I need and hopefully, someone will come along soon so I can buy from....

Ebid is an awesome site... it's only awesome because of all you guys and those behind the scenes... Keep up the good work! All your efforts will soon payoff!

I'm totally confused! If feebay is counted as one big site with their numbers then surely we should be too. Why are we listed as ebid uk etc when ebay arn't listed as ebay uk and ebay.com? Does this mean they are counting their figures of the people that offer postage to both places twice?

Quote Originally Posted by chubbycherrycherub View Post
    hi everyone chubbycherrycherub here as a newbie to the e-bid site i must say there are plently of bargins from sellers to be bought here and everyday i see an increase in the listings...as a buyer myself i think this is great and i have picked up some lovely items from some really friendly sellers..and i am now awaiting my feedback from them..but in the meantime i am like a woman on the rampage still looking for more..keep up the good work sellers..
    cherub and sofiag you are welcome to come and rampage in my shop anytime and the good thing is you can't break anything !!!

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by spaceman76 View Post
    Hi iwiw60,

That link is great, so now another question, when you click on eBid US and click 'buy' you get their total of auctions 574,470 which makes it 6th in the world, then you click on 'buy' eBid UK and you get 540,889 which makes it 7th in the world, so why aren't eBid IT (Italian eBid) with over 400,000 autions in
    8th place? As when I go to the Italian site and click 'buy' that is the number it comes up with.
    Anyone come up with an answer yet?

Quote Originally Posted by spaceman76 View Post
    Hi iwiw60,

PSU decide which sites to list & which ones not to list, he did say he didn't want all 14 sites showing. The PSU chart used to show UK,US,Canada & Australia , but lots of people from other sites complained about it so he removed all but the UK.
    When the US eBid listing figures overtook the UK ones he added the US again. PSU does tend to be mainly US orientated.
    Pheebay are working on a similar site count chart at the moment, which is in beta testing.
    http://www.pheebay.com/listingcounts.html
    Gothicina.

MAHATMA GANDHI - "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way in which its animals are treated."

My Stores
    Gothicina Labels | Gothicina's Web - for eBid Auction Templates & Store Banners.

My Alter egos
    Kewtonia Books | Kewtonia's Klutter | Kewtonia Magz

Family
    Leadhillsonline | Honehe
    Tozcentral | NiffNaff
    SynysterChambers | Goldenboys13

Free eBid Banners | Free YDC Teddies | Charity Listings YDC Teddy Templates

Hi Gothicina,

That was very informative and thank you, but do the figures still add up? If I click on all the eBid sites and click 'buy' and add all the figures up, would this give me a true count of all the auctions eBid has running?

Thread Information