Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thank you, sarge, just what is needed.
    Can I ask that you leave me a mug of coffee for the Tiramisu that I still have to make? Yours is just the right strength for it. After breakfast I have to rummage in our loft for the chocolate fountain. If I can't find it our guests will leave in disgust, as that seems to have been a popular question (is there going to be one?)before accepting the invitation
    Better get moving otherwise there will be nothing to offer the hordes

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    Thank you, sarge, just what is needed.
    Can I ask that you leave me a mug of coffee for the Tiramisu that I still have to make? Yours is just the right strength for it. After breakfast I have to rummage in our loft for the chocolate fountain. If I can't find it our guests will leave in disgust, as that seems to have been a popular question (is there going to be one?)before accepting the invitation
    Better get moving otherwise there will be nothing to offer the hordes
    Private Meebo ! You mean to say you have been keeping it secret, all this time, that you have your own chocolate fountain installed in the loft of your quarters ! Just wait until Private Minx hears about this !

New recruits :- 272

Member numbers :- 587,658

Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View maroy41's Feedback (+1089)
    All-About maroy41
    View maroy41's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    Private Meebo ! You mean to say you have been keeping it secret, all this time, that you have your own chocolate fountain installed in the loft of your quarters ! Just wait until Private Minx hears about this !

New recruits :- 272

Member numbers :- 587,658
    Great books reasonable prices please click on the logo below and browse around I have quite a selection for you to choose from.

Some great Dvd's --->
    Here

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

My chocolate fountain is just a teeny bit smaller, but was a success nevertheless. Not everyone made it to the party, but that was just as well, the few that turned up late didn't get any food! This has never happened to me before, as I always make far too much. Maybe I am losing my touch
    Now I need to start the clearing up , as I had no desire to do so last night. But a cup of tea (or better still a pot) is what I need. And I'll make the coffee at the same time, so no worries. And I want to check the YDC auctions...

My chocolate fountain is just a teeny bit smaller, but was a success nevertheless. Not everyone made it to the party, but that was just as well, the few that turned up late didn't get any food! This has never happened to me before, as I always make far too much. Maybe I am losing my touch
    Now I need to start the clearing up , as I had no desire to do so last night. But a cup of tea (or better still a pot) is what I need. And I'll make the coffee at the same time, so no worries. And I want to check the YDC auctions...
    Mornin' Private Meebo ! Quickly swops her tin helmet for her psychology hat ....... no you are not losing your touch Meebo. Everybody is eating and drinking, and letting their hair down a lot more, to beat the recession blues ! In fact I'm suprised that you didn't wake up and find Private Minx with her tongue stuck to the chocolate fountain !

New recruits :- 274

Member numbers :- 587,932

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

As the fountain is still at MiL's house I will have to wait and see if minx got her tongue/fingers caught in the remaining chocolate

Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View maroy41's Feedback (+1089)
    All-About maroy41
    View maroy41's Listings
    Forum Posts

As the fountain is still at MiL's house I will have to wait and see if minx got her tongue/fingers caught in the remaining chocolate
    Great books reasonable prices please click on the logo below and browse around I have quite a selection for you to choose from.

Some great Dvd's --->
    Here

Hummm ..... well I haven't seen her yet Private Meebo !

Right troops as Kevin appears to still be messing up the Captain's entry to the forums I want all troops reporting in here on Monday to help Private Meebo out. I can't have her rattling around the barracks guarding all the listings by herself while I'm away !

That's an order ! No excuses !
    Yes that even means you Corporal Holly - what ever happened to your new years resolution ?!
    I even hope Major Spaceman might drop in from HQ if he is around !

View klj's Feedback (+3320)
    All-About klj
    View klj's Listings
    Forum Posts

I'll be here for you Meebo (don't worry Sgt. Major ). Have just been re-listing and adding a few new items to the tally here in between a bit of care-taking.
    Chocolate fountains don't really help.

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

I have just come back from clearing up last nights debris. Including the chocolate fountain. And however hard I tried, I got some stuck to my fingers which of course needed licking...

Thread Information