Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Private Fever here's a link that you might find helpful for doing your signature
    http://helpdesk.ebid.net/showthread.php?t=100959
    You've got some nice things in your store I'll be sending the chaps over to get new buttons for their uniforms!

View cmjewels925's Feedback (+7924)
    All-About cmjewels925
    View cmjewels925's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good to see you on these forums, Private Fever and thanks for dragging her over, PRG. I have some classified information about a new mission for you, Private Fever, so I'll send you a PM shortly.

Once again, I took the numbers this morning and then got distracted before I posted them. (I was working on my beading shop, honest.)

Good news on the listings front; both the US and UK made ground yesterday.

eBid US 783,432
    +853
    eBid UK 759,565
    +3,313

Right troops, to celebrate I'll give you ALL a weekend pass. There's also a party for all ranks in the officers mess tonight. I've got the band lined up and it's a free bar. Just don't make me dance by myself all night, again.

CMEJewellery For all your jewellery needs.

Beads 'n' Bobs For beads.

Charms 'n' Findings For charms and jewellery making supplies.

Truly, Private Fever is NOT usually that slow. Why I have seen her go from thread to thread faster than a speeding quilting needle, oh, every once in a while. *evil grin*

Listen up you all!! Why is the UK keeping most of the stuff just for themselves (about 2500 listed on UK & not available to US - guesstimating from above numbers)? Have the Americans turned into 'scamming Nigerians'?

And BTW, on that subject, one of the nicest, smartest, most 'upright' Chief Medical Residents I knew at Indiana University School of Medicine was a Nigerian. It's a shame just a few can give a whole country a bad name.

Well, carry on troops! I'll be back to check on your progress (and maybe sneakily undermine someone by *buying* something) soonish.

Come on folks sell global, it's time to big up the International status of this place.
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

All my postcards are global.
    The other items are UK only - probably a "hangover" from the other site. I find it a hassle to work out international postage!

Quote Originally Posted by somersethedge View Post
    well at least one of us are keeping the postcard listings up.... thanks marianne. will try and do some tomorrow, after I have posted this weeks sales
    I've still got 2 shoeboxes full to list and I am getting itchy feet wanting to go to auctions again. If I start buying more without selling first I'll get into trouble with OH. Apart from a few cards here and on the other site, I haven't bought anything since early December; been going through my albums this week and not much has changed for a while.

Good to hear your dad is a bit better.

Quote Originally Posted by cmjewels925 View Post
    Glad to see you're still taking an interest in the welfare of your troops, Sir. It does wonders for moral to know the top brass still love their privates.
    Captain Jewels, I always take an interest in what is
    going on in this thread, and by the way, job well done.

And Sergeant Cornish, what an outstanding job you have been doing, I see lot's of new recruits, I will be reporting this to HQ.

I'd would just like to say thank you to all the new recruits for coming over to eBid and this thread, you won't go wrong if you listen to any advice you receive from your fellow troops.

Carry on.

PS. This will be the state of your Captain and Sergeant after they get out of the Officers Mess tomorrow morning.
    Last edited by spaceman76; 2nd May 2008 at 09:39 PM.
    My CD and DVD listings. Mobile and mp3 accessories
    http://uk.nine.ebid.net/perl/main.cg...arch&type=user

Quote Originally Posted by mainlypostcards View Post
    I've still got 2 shoeboxes full to list.
    wow a whole two boxes well when you have done those I can send you another 10 to do and those are just our moderns (sorry marianne... my (warped) sense of huomor is coming out)...... now you know why I'm hacked off not listing at the moment. oh well theres always tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by mainlypostcards View Post
    All my postcards are global.
    most of my postcards are global apart from my very cheap ones which I sell for 75p all in, and I cant aford to take anything but cash or stamps for them.

There's no way I can keep up with you all. How long does it take to list a shoebox-full of cards?

Thread Information