Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Newbie
    View cabinfever's Feedback (+2)
    All-About cabinfever
    View cabinfever's Listings
    Forum Posts

Ok...my first post on an ebid thread, so hi everyone! The Giraffe pulled me over and I plan to become a regular. I shut down my ebay quilt supplies store yesterday and have been moving it over here slowly. I do say, the bulk lister has been helpful. I have nearly 1000 items to move, so it will be some work.

Anyway...happy to see folks and I like the positive trend of this thread!

Welcome cabinfever. Get a link to your listings in your signature, so we can all have a nose around.

Listed 56 today, making up for the low numbers yesterday.

Sorry, sold 5 in 2 days, also got 7 more with bids inc ydc's not doing my bit for listing figures I will do better in week, I will be too drunk tomorrow, final league 1 day. But now I have mannequins, I got lots to list,

Quote Originally Posted by raindropsies2 View Post
    Sorry, sold 5 in 2 days, also got 7 more with bids inc ydc's not doing my bit for listing figures I will do better in week, I will be too drunk tomorrow, final league 1 day. But now I have mannequins, I got lots to list,
    Tut tut tut ..... What's all this nonsense Private Raindropsies - MORE sales?!!! Right first thing Monday morning I want to see those mannequins dressed and on parade with you!

A warm welcome Private Teresa and Private Fever.

Congratulations on winning the Patchdog Challenge Private Fever you have already proved you are a good recruit (and given me an excuse to have a knees up in the officer's mess!) Both of you follow the wonderful example of Private Postcards and you can't go wrong.

Right fall in ....

Well what you waiting for ..... get listing ....hup,hup hup!

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    Corporal Somerset nobody would expect you to be listing at a time like this you do more than your fair share when on duty! How's your dad doing? Any better?
    he's still on oxygen, his blood pressues up his blood sugar is low, and he''s given my mother a list of things he wan't, and phone calls to make so he's on the mend . they will keep him in until tuesday ar least.... thanks for asking

Quote Originally Posted by mainlypostcards View Post
    Listed 56 today, making up for the low numbers yesterday.
    well at least one of us are keeping the postcard listings up.... thanks marianne. will try and do some tomorrow, after I have posted this weeks sales

Forum Newbie
    View cabinfever's Feedback (+2)
    All-About cabinfever
    View cabinfever's Listings
    Forum Posts

ROTFLOL...

Before I posted I read back several pages, but until the above post I did not realize I was Private Fever. Oh boy...must be having listing hangover or something, I am not usually this slow! [Please Giraffe...tell them I am not!]

Until I figure out all the About Me page and signature stuff on here, see the link below for the beginning of my listings. I will eventually have LOTS of yardage and material in there but right now I just have some kits and the buttons (they were easiest on which to learn how to use the uploader.)

http://us.ebid.net/stores/Cabin-Fever-Quilting

As an introduction to who I am: I'm a corporate American burnout (computer systems) who went to ebay for refuge from the idiocy and lack of control over my life found in the corporate world. HA! No comments there please. :-)

I reached powerseller status right when I was becoming enlightened that I had run from the frying pan to the fire. However, I have fallen in love with online selling. So here I am, an ebay refugee who has been looking all over the net and learning and learning. After checking out many locations, eBid finally hit me as my favorite spot for my quilt store. (I also sell a variety of other items, but this is the first one I am opening here.)

I like what I am seeing and I have already begun to advertise. This month I am going to start advertising in quilt guild newsletters etc., so I have to get things listed!

Also...more than anything, I am an artist and need to get my own page out there. Here is my most recent creation sold on Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/view_transaction...ion_id=7881042

I am glad to be here with you all and thanks for your welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by somersethedge View Post
    he's still on oxygen, his blood pressues up his blood sugar is low, and he''s given my mother a list of things he wan't, and phone calls to make so he's on the mend . they will keep him in until tuesday ar least.... thanks for asking
    That's good news Corporal very pleased to hear he's making progess.

What's all this about posting things?! I hope that Private Raindropsies hasn't been leading you astray in bringing our listing figures down with these pesky sales!!! - Just jealous, haven't had any bids for a couple of days

View cmjewels925's Feedback (+7924)
    All-About cmjewels925
    View cmjewels925's Listings
    Forum Posts

Glad to hear your Dads on the mend, Corp. Somerset.

Don't worry about postcards at the moment, Private Postcards is doing an excellent job on that front while you're busy with more important things.

CMEJewellery For all your jewellery needs.

Beads 'n' Bobs For beads.

Charms 'n' Findings For charms and jewellery making supplies.

Thread Information