Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Oh dear - Poor Captain! I do hope you aren't suffering too much discomfort - and didn't have to wait too long at Casualty!

Nice things for the YDC - eh, meebo? - sounds tantalising - especially as we know you won't be here this month!! Maybe the listing process will work for me this time and I can make up for the disaster last month!

Glad to see that all my work on the French listings paid off. I do, of course, claim ALL the credit for the improvement!!

View 11thEagle's Feedback (+73)
    All-About 11thEagle
    View 11thEagle's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning All

Was up till gone 12 last night planning a new defence to the listings I have drafted in an artist friend of mine to use her paintings to shore up the Western fringe!
    Martin

Here to save my Wife having to go back to work so she can continue to do a fantastic job bring up my kids

www.retailperceptions.co.uk

Well done jolly good show Private Croc old chap !

Eek Private Meebo this is bad YDC planning as I will be off inspecting the French troops at the end of July. ( Private Pipeau had better be on her toes and have the French mess well stocked ! )

I don't expect the Captain went to casualty Private Pipeau. I've had a broken toe walking into a chair leg in the past and all they do is stick a piece of cotton wool between and splint it to the next toe with a sticking plaster ! I remember the pain well, although it was years ago, so the Captain has my full sympathy.

New recruits :- 319

Member numbers :- 577,003

[quote=cornishmaid1961;1014313]

( Private Pipeau had better be on her toes and have the French mess well stocked ! )

I'm always on my toes, Serge! As, of course, is revealed by the huge increase in the French listing numbers! There you go - I said I would take all the credit!!

Just watch me wriggle out of getting the blame if there is a fall though!

View klj's Feedback (+3320)
    All-About klj
    View klj's Listings
    Forum Posts

Happy Friday everyone! I've some sorting to do in my shops this weekend, but should have more auctions up by the end of it all.
    Has Minx recovered from her birthday yet?

Quote Originally Posted by klj View Post
    Happy Friday everyone! I've some sorting to do in my shops this weekend, but should have more auctions up by the end of it all.
    I don't know Korporal klj I haven't been able to get near her barrack room to find out !

I have to report another breach in my defences, though in mitigation I have to say that this was a new user who signed up today, so probably isn't aware that we are only supposed to list things, as nothing sells on here
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

Yesterday I listed 21, sold 13

I have 50 planned for today, & just hope the sites running at a better speed today

Sales for today are already at 7

Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View maroy41's Feedback (+1089)
    All-About maroy41
    View maroy41's Listings
    Forum Posts

Aw Captain sorry about your wee tootsies, hope they get better soon, just think of all the troublemakers and the mischief they can get up too

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    In fact it appears that Private Minx's camo' is having little effect where you are concerned at the moment !

That's because it's not as good as mine, it's a counterfiet

Quote Originally Posted by klj View Post
    Maybe...not sure yet

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    I don't know Korporal klj I haven't been able to get near her barrack room to find out !

Only the very best security for the Minx
    Great books reasonable prices please click on the logo below and browse around I have quite a selection for you to choose from.

Some great Dvd's --->
    Here

I've updated another 180 auctions today, only another 250 to go. I will be so glad when I've finished.
    Eldest daughter is coming up tomorrow and she is bringing me some more items to list,
    which is good as I've had a break-in tonight.
    While you're off your feet captain maybe you can work on your about me page to take your mind off the pain.
    Please Visit my Book Store:

Affordable books Books

Family Members:
    Gothicina

My Children:
    Honehe
    Niffnaff
    Tozcentral

Thread Information