Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Hurray, now let us boost it up higher and give everyone a wide selection of goodies! I am listing more vintage tea towels tonight!

We might get more refugees sooner than we think. Did everyone get the latest feebay email about the new rule changes? Yikes, handling times must be listed, more seller "protection", on and on and on. Makes so little sense to add rules to their ever growing pile of rules/policies and hope to maintain a strong seller base.

Makes me wonder what their over all strategy is? Seller growth? Buyer growth? Sales by larger companies only? Can't see the rhyme or reason of their actions in the last two years or so..

Quote Originally Posted by wizbooks View Post
    Sorry Tribble has turned into a plant, so can't guard anybody else's listings but mine.
    Well if he turns into a triffid the camouflage will be better & your listings should be safe forever.
    Gothicina.

MAHATMA GANDHI - "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way in which its animals are treated."

My Stores
    Gothicina Labels | Gothicina's Web - for eBid Auction Templates & Store Banners.

My Alter egos
    Kewtonia Books | Kewtonia's Klutter | Kewtonia Magz

Family
    Leadhillsonline | Honehe
    Tozcentral | NiffNaff
    SynysterChambers | Goldenboys13

Free eBid Banners | Free YDC Teddies | Charity Listings YDC Teddy Templates

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning, I am a bit later than usual, sorry. But I shall make up for it by adding some pancakes to the breakfast. (I forgot to make bread yesterday, but if you get up late enough, it'll be done)
    I had a break-in last night a yank, too. I just wish there was a way of closing the listings early as I shall be away when a couple of them finish. I meant to set the holiday setting before going to bed, but forgot

Mornin' Private Meebo I was wondering why the door to the mess was still locked ?! Have you got a good friend you could email who would take your parcel to be posted when you see payment has come through ?

Well pleased to report that Private Delta is right and the evacuations from the other side has started. The recruitment figures are going up !

New recruits :- 346

Member numbers :- 576,684

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

I shall have to be very organized and leave OH in charge of posting Or maybe she'll be willing to wait till I am back and then I can search for the cheapest method of shipping (can't expect OH to wait in for a courier)

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    I shall have to be very organized and leave OH in charge of posting Or maybe she'll be willing to wait till I am back and then I can search for the cheapest method of shipping (can't expect OH to wait in for a courier)
    I didn't realise O/H wasn't going with you Private Meebo. You've planned your escape well !

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

I'm afraid his mother can't be left alone, so escaping with him for 2 nights is the best we can do at the moment. At least there will be no one to hinder me when I am shopping

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    I'm afraid his mother can't be left alone, so escaping with him for 2 nights is the best we can do at the moment. At least there will be no one to hinder me when I am shopping
    Sorry to hear about mum-in-law Private Meebo but the advantage is lot's of nice things coming back for the YDC !!!

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

I will do my best. And I have just listed two items, but I think this is it till I come back

Have a lovely time, meebo! We'll miss you - and the breakfasts!!

Thanks to the photo of Private Pig's posterior I have managed to shift a couple of pounds this week so will have to miss out on the pancakes today!

Thread Information