Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    You haven't been using private Minx's camo' again have you Private Raindropsies and forgotten where you put 'em to keep them safe from those pesky buyers?!

No I wish i had, i've emailed support & awaiting a reply.

View cmjewels925's Feedback (+7924)
    All-About cmjewels925
    View cmjewels925's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning troops. Oooh, I'm missing my Meebo. I don't think Manolo has the hang of super-saturated coffee yet, he keeps trying to give me this strange, runny liquid. Does anyone fancy porrige and sausages or do you all want to wait for the Sgt. Major's offering?

I've still not managed to pass a blood test and I'm starting to think they're deliberately making it harder each time. Well, they must have taken at least six pints by now so is it any wonder I keep failing?

Pte. Dropsie, you're going to have to list 28 items every day to reach your 5,000 goal by 01/11/09 and you're still not going to make it unless you STOP SELLING THINGS! You're starting to give the site a bad name.

It just occured to me that Pte. Pipeau is operating under the radar so it's time to list the French numbers as well - see if the confusing translation is helping the numbers any.
    eBid UK 1,811,955
    +7,889
    eBid US 1,787,793
    +22,135
    eBid Fr 1,571,442

Total eBid listings 2,434,887

CMEJewellery For all your jewellery needs.

Beads 'n' Bobs For beads.

Charms 'n' Findings For charms and jewellery making supplies.

Mornin' troops right none of your gentle wake up breakfast call like Private Meebo usually gives you - this morning you get a bucket of cold water to cool you down in this lovely sunshine !

The reason is I've just sneaked a peak at the listing figures and if the Captain comes in you will all be for it ! I hope you have got your listings back from HQ Private Raindropsies as we need every one that we can get our hands on!

New recruits :- 259

Member numbers :- 576,083

Quote Originally Posted by cmjewels925 View Post
    Morning troops. Oooh, I'm missing my Meebo. I don't think Manolo has the hang of super-saturated coffee yet, he keeps trying to give me this strange, runny liquid. Does anyone fancy porrige and sausages or do you all want to wait for the Sgt. Major's offering?

I've still not managed to pass a blood test and I'm starting to think they're deliberately making it harder each time. Well, they must have taken at least six pints by now so is it any wonder I keep failing?

Pte. Dropsie, you're going to have to list 28 items every day to reach your 5,000 goal by 01/11/09 and you're still not going to make it unless you STOP SELLING THINGS! You're starting to give the site a bad name.

It just occured to me that Pte. Pipeau is operating under the radar so it's time to list the French numbers as well - see if the confusing translation is helping the numbers any.
    eBid UK 1,811,955 +7,889
    eBid US 1,787,793 +22,135
    eBid Fr 1,571,442

Ooooh er ..... mornin' Captain you got here before me while I was looking for my bucket ma'am!

Glad to see they haven't carted you off to the infirmary ma'am dispite the blood test. Also glad that you are not hopping mad with us !!! The figures looked a bit alarming over on PSU this morning but I guess it's because they haven't been updated for days !

View cmjewels925's Feedback (+7924)
    All-About cmjewels925
    View cmjewels925's Listings
    Forum Posts

Ooooh er ..... mornin' Captain you got here before me while I was looking for my bucket ma'am!
    Unfortunately, I don't need cooling down - there's no sun in Embra and hasn't been for ages.

Quote Originally Posted by wizbooks View Post
    Sorry Tribble has turned into a plant, so can't guard anybody else's listings but mine.
    I think Tribble needs a few lessons in camouflage from Pte. Pig. There's quite a difference in visibility there. You really should tell him that his desert camo doesn't work in foliage.

Or maybe you just need a bigger plant.

Last edited by cmjewels925; 16th June 2009 at 08:09 AM.

CMEJewellery For all your jewellery needs.

Beads 'n' Bobs For beads.

Charms 'n' Findings For charms and jewellery making supplies.

View 11thEagle's Feedback (+73)
    All-About 11thEagle
    View 11thEagle's Listings
    Forum Posts

I have a confession to make (sob) I have run out of stuff to list and my suppliers keep telling me that something else is now out of stock (sob).

I am trying though, was measuring up Cdt Crocletthis morning to see if he was worth posting but it looks to be an expensive one. Maybe i can list him as Pick Up only?
    Martin

Here to save my Wife having to go back to work so she can continue to do a fantastic job bring up my kids

www.retailperceptions.co.uk

So if I list 56 today does that mean I can have a day off tomorow now heads for cover .................................................. ....................

I know how angry you can get when asking for days off

View klj's Feedback (+3320)
    All-About klj
    View klj's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good afternoon Captain - good to see you on the thread again (though sorry you are still being foiled by the blood suckers). Good to see everyone else (save Meebo) too!

What on earth do you two think you're playing at. There's me stood on guard outside my shops ready to fight 'em off and not a soul in sight ! (sob ! I was looking forward to practicing my (pottery) boxing skills too !)
    I turn round and what do I find but you two having break ins ! Never mind the blood tests, the Captain's blood will be curdling when she finds out !
    You may want to look closer to home Sgt. Major - I just had a break in from a new sign up in Cornwall! Aren't you meant to be handling the outpost as well?

Quote Originally Posted by CrocodilePond View Post
    I have a confession to make (sob) I have run out of stuff to list and my suppliers keep telling me that something else is now out of stock (sob).

I am trying though, was measuring up Cdt Croclet this morning to see if he was worth posting but it looks to be an expensive one. Maybe i can list him as Pick Up only?
    Private Croc, selling Cadet Croclet will leave you with no inventory what so ever. I suggest you get to scrouging.

Quote Originally Posted by klj View Post

You may want to look closer to home Sgt. Major - I just had a break in from a new sign up in Cornwall! Aren't you meant to be handling the outpost as well?
    Eek ! I'll have to cut off their pasty and saffron bun rations Korporal KLJ !!! (That will teach them to not check out Sergeant Major Cornish's shops too ! )

eBid UK 1,811,955
    +7,889
    eBid US 1,787,793
    +22,135
    eBid Fr 1,571,442

Ooooh - Thanks for that Captain - I have been wondering what happens to the France figures!! Now I'll be able to keep an eye on them.

The translation is improving gradually it would seem - but you will be pleased to know that it hasn't made any difference at all to sales from the French. It transpired that the one raid several weeks ago from a French address turned out to be an Englishwoman ordering from her holiday home here! So the French listings should continue to increase without a problem

Thread Information