Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Done 15 new listings today + 125 re-post, so i am now at my highest total of 1157

Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View maroy41's Feedback (+1089)
    All-About maroy41
    View maroy41's Listings
    Forum Posts

Just had 3 break-ins, as Pebbles is on sick leave, WHO is guarding the listings, hmmmmm, I thought it was Pt Tribbles and Pt Croc......they will have to be reprimanded, peeling taters would be good for a start....I've done it often enough...and I tried so hard to be, er, well I tried hard at something.
    Great books reasonable prices please click on the logo below and browse around I have quite a selection for you to choose from.

Some great Dvd's --->
    Here

Quote Originally Posted by CrocodilePond View Post
    I am shouting it from the heavens at the moment (added a light show and offering people a free shower to make sure the listen) Hold onto your Hat i think its heading your way!
    Na,na,...na na nah ! It missed us !!! (bother that means I've got to go and water the garden ! )

Quote Originally Posted by raindropsies2 View Post
    Done 15 new listings today + 125 re-post, so i am now at my highest total of 1157
    Good show Private Raindropsies the Captain might even treat you to a new latrine brush for that. You know how generous she is !
    I wonder if she has been swotting hard and passed her blood test yet?
    Are you there Captain Jewels ma'am? I hope you haven't been carted off to the infirmary!

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post

Good show Private Raindropsies the Captain might even treat you to a new latrine brush for that. You know how generous she is !
    I wonder if she has been swotting hard and passed her blood test yet?
    Are you there Captain Jewels ma'am? I hope you haven't been carted off to the infirmary!
    I don't think I'll get a new brush as all the 15 listings that were new have all got bids now

Oh no, I don't like this having to get my own breakfast, the barracks seem so empty. I'm missing Private Meebo already ! Don't know why nobody else has reported in for my culinary delights !

New recruits :- 259

Member numbers 575,824
    I'm still busy sorting out my listings. Not done much else for days only glance at the forums once I've had enough for the day. Still waiting for cadet toz to make the library template for me. If HQ ever decide to stop allowing javascript I'm going to scream.
    Please Visit my Book Store:

Affordable books Books

Family Members:
    Gothicina

My Children:
    Honehe
    Niffnaff
    Tozcentral

Quote Originally Posted by minx41 View Post
    Just had 3 break-ins, as Pebbles is on sick leave, WHO is guarding the listings, hmmmmm, I thought it was Pt Tribbles and Pt Croc......they will have to be reprimanded, peeling taters would be good for a start....I've done it often enough...and I tried so hard to be, er, well I tried hard at something.
    Sorry Tribble has turned into a plant, so can't guard anybody else's listings but mine.

Affordable books Books

Family Members:
    Gothicina

My Children:
    Honehe
    Niffnaff
    Tozcentral

Quote Originally Posted by minx41 View Post
    I don't think I'll get a new brush as all the 15 listings that were new have all got bids now

What on earth do you two think you're playing at. There's me stood on guard outside my shops ready to fight 'em off and not a soul in sight ! (sob ! I was looking forward to practicing my (pottery) boxing skills too !)
    I turn round and what do I find but you two having break ins ! Never mind the blood tests, the Captain's blood will be curdling when she finds out !

Quote Originally Posted by wizbooks View Post
    I'm still busy sorting out my listings. Not done much else for days only glance at the forums once I've had enough for the day. Still waiting for cadet toz to make the library template for me. If HQ ever decide to stop allowing javascript I'm going to scream.
    Pleased you are getting your listings sorted Lance Corporal Wizbooks and have stopped for a break !

Pleased you are getting your listings sorted Lance Corporal Wizbooks and have stopped for a break !

Only 936 more to go.

Affordable books Books

Family Members:
    Gothicina

My Children:
    Honehe
    Niffnaff
    Tozcentral

Just done 12 more although I see that some have been deleted by admin for some reason, and there is no reason why this should be. I know some have gone but don't know which ones as had no email yet from them. I should be on 1169 but am on 1162
    Last edited by raindropsies2; 15th June 2009 at 10:31 PM.

Just done 12 more although I see that some have been deleted by admin for some reason, and there is no reason why this should be. I know some have gone but don't know which ones as had no email yet from them. I should be on 1169 but am on 1162
    You haven't been using private Minx's camo' again have you Private Raindropsies and forgotten where you put 'em to keep them safe from those pesky buyers?!

Thread Information