My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: eBid Advertising...

I normally record most things on Tv so i can fast forward the adds.
    Can anyone remember a single add from last night.
    I think any advertising budget should be spent online but that is only my thought on it.
    One thing ive noticed lately is when looking for items on Google the number of EBID items i come across.

[QUOTE=BAGHAG999;1182801]I normally record most things on Tv so i can fast forward the adds./QUOTE]

Me too - always!!

Forum Diehard
    View baconsdozen's Feedback (+711)
    All-About baconsdozen
    View baconsdozen's Listings
    Forum Posts

The best salesman I ever met once told me that people look for a reason not to buy rather that reasons to buy.
    Loads of terms and conditions and threats to do this that and the other are bad news.
    After all,isn't that precisely why so many of us have left the dark side in the first place?.

Quote Originally Posted by baconsdozen View Post
    The best salesman I ever met once told me that people look for a reason not to buy rather that reasons to buy.
    Loads of terms and conditions and threats to do this that and the other are bad news.
    After all,isn't that precisely why so many of us have left the dark side in the first place?.
    Exactly. No one walks into Harrods or Macys and sees a big sign "payment due immediately" "if you don't pay, we will,,,," "serious buyers only". No, you get greeted and treated like a valued customer even if you are just windowshopping.

Feebay just banned the practice with this last revamp, and says it will suspend any seller who directs "negative" comments to buyers in their listings. Guess they finally realized it was not necessary, but of course, it opens a whole can of worms as far as further policing everything sellers do.

Thread Information