Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Another eBay reject..

Forum Newbie
    View MumTo1's Feedback (+36)
    All-About MumTo1
    View MumTo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Ill be 10 i suppose.

I came from poor sales on Feebay due to them taking the majority of the price of what i sold my items for.

Since i have been with eBid (5 Days) i have sold many items and got repeat custom which i didnt expect. On top of that i have earnt what i originally paid out.

Plus with no final value fee as i have the seller + it has practically paid for itself!

Casey

I'm number 11 and am determined to find somewhere that wants and appreciates me! Although I am just a part-time seller, I hope that I can contribute to the growth of ebid as a site full of trustworthy and friendly sellers. If I can just get the store thing down pat now, I'll be doing good! Avatars and banners are not something I have worked with before so the learning curve is pretty steep. I plan on looking for a few things to buy to help the cause. Good luck to all! Visit my store here: http://us.three.ebid.net/stores/Sons...--Collectibles

View UMRS's Feedback (+2664)
    All-About UMRS
    View UMRS's Listings
    Forum Posts

Were Ebay reject #12

Hi to all the refugees, a lot of us were refugees in the past and saw the light a bit earlier. Don't forget to tell all your previous customers where you are, grab their emails from your PayPal records or wherever, remember they are YOUR customers not Greedbays, they are only a venue (or so they keep telling us ).

You may find it helps to buy a few items to start your feedback off, looks better than a zero. You can make reference to your previous feedback history without linking, have a look at one of my listings to see how I covered that issue.

Lots of friendly folk here so make yourselves at home.
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

and more me 13 was sick the way we
    were treated by ebay it is better over here

Forum Newbie
    All-About MumTo1
    View MumTo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kengillam View Post
    Hi to all the refugees, a lot of us were refugees in the past and saw the light a bit earlier. Don't forget to tell all your previous customers where you are, grab their emails from your PayPal records or wherever, remember they are YOUR customers not Greedbays, they are only a venue (or so they keep telling us ).

You may find it helps to buy a few items to start your feedback off, looks better than a zero. You can make reference to your previous feedback history without linking, have a look at one of my listings to see how I covered that issue.

Lots of friendly folk here so make yourselves at home.
    I already got 10 feedback in 6 days

View madelaine's Feedback (+5872)
    All-About madelaine
    View madelaine's Listings
    Forum Posts

I was an ebay refugee on a wave that came through 5 years ago. I still list there but fewer items each week. Sales have got better over time and much better in the last month (thank you ebay, for driving people over here).

I'm sure more people are at least searching because I've sold some rather obscure items recently.
    Madelaine

4 shops for Cats Protection & Prospect Hospice
    My Postcard Shop
    BK Stamps for Philatelic listings
    & Yarnalong for craft patterns
    and
    Lotzabitz -anything that doesn't belong in one of the other shops.

Talking

im not an ebay reject cus i rejected ebay.its getting to expensive with them .

Forum Newbie
    All-About MumTo1
    View MumTo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by horsemad99 View Post
    im not an ebay reject cus i rejected ebay.its getting to expensive with them .
    Glad to hear it. If only sellers on there now had some brains ebid would make a killing!

Might as well add me to the list..... I would have come on to the forum and said hello sooner but I have been busy listing

Thread Information