My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Live fish

Default Live fish

hi all, ive recently joined and im starting to list items but i have a quick question and being new dont want to start off on the wrong foot.
    i cant seem to fins a list of what you can and cant sell and was wondering if its ok to sell live fish on here, i know yu can on ebay as long as u use guaranteed next day delivery or collection
    thnaks in advance for your help
    wendy

Quote Originally Posted by spoiltpets View Post
    hi all, ive recently joined and im starting to list items but i have a quick question and being new dont want to start off on the wrong foot.
    i cant seem to fins a list of what you can and cant sell and was wondering if its ok to sell live fish on here, i know yu can on ebay as long as u use guaranteed next day delivery or collection
    thnaks in advance for your help
    wendy
    A list of banned items can be found here http://uk.ebid.net/help_selling.php#28
    Please Visit my Book Store:

Affordable books Books

Family Members:
    Gothicina

My Children:
    Honehe
    Niffnaff
    Tozcentral

thanks wizbooks, its pretty much the standard list lol

Quote Originally Posted by spoiltpets View Post
    thanks wizbooks, its pretty much the standard list lol
    Your welcome
    Please Visit my Book Store:

Affordable books Books

Family Members:
    Gothicina

My Children:
    Honehe
    Niffnaff
    Tozcentral

Forum Newbie
    View ALLBITZ's Feedback (+2)
    All-About ALLBITZ
    View ALLBITZ's Listings
    Forum Posts

Wink

hi, im new here but by no means not new to the auctions, ive got a very high turnover in live tropical fish and i was going to ask the same question, i know it says about live animals, pets etc.... but im hoping that e-bid will make an exception on live tropical fish as long as they are not a protected species and all listings must have strict delivery terms in them such as Specail next day delivery etc...it would be a shame to come over here from ebay just to be told that the live aquatic sellers are not allowed to sell their products. Im sure that when someone sees this they will understand that e-bid is missing out on what is one of the fastest growing hobbies of the 90's and early 2000's if they decide to say no, i can and so can plenty of other people bring buyers to e-bid from ebay with just the click of a button, you know the usual mass email thing lol. and im sure that with e-bid going global they would like to gain some customers from aquabid as well.

West Bromwich, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View merlin's Feedback (+3081)
    All-About merlin
    View merlin's Listings
    Forum Posts

just contact support@ebid.tv ask your questions and if they say ok ask for a catagory to be put in place

Forum Newbie
    All-About esc4u
    View esc4u's Listings
    Forum Posts

Question

Quote Originally Posted by dpfishways View Post
    hi, im new here but by no means not new to the auctions, ive got a very high turnover in live tropical fish and i was going to ask the same question, i know it says about live animals, pets etc.... but im hoping that e-bid will make an exception on live tropical fish as long as they are not a protected species and all listings must have strict delivery terms in them such as Specail next day delivery etc...it would be a shame to come over here from ebay just to be told that the live aquatic sellers are not allowed to sell their products. Im sure that when someone sees this they will understand that e-bid is missing out on what is one of the fastest growing hobbies of the 90's and early 2000's if they decide to say no, i can and so can plenty of other people bring buyers to e-bid from ebay with just the click of a button, you know the usual mass email thing lol. and im sure that with e-bid going global they would like to gain some customers from aquabid as well.
    Did anything come of this?
    I sell snails ' over there' can we here? I would love to transfer my selling to here.

Thread Information