eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 6 of 136 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Has Ebay Finally Shot Itself In the Foot?

Smile feedback

hi there im new here i used to buy and sell on ebay and have over 300 feedback over the last 4yrs is there any way you can transfer your feedback to ebid ?,as i notice a lot of people trying to sell stuff on ebid with no feedback and goods worth a small fortune i for one wouldnt be tempted to spend a lot of my hard earned money with someone with no feedback i know a few people from ebay have come here thats why im asking about feedback as i think it is one of the main drawbacks with ebid. many thanks ebay user. traderstosellers

A way of kick starting your feedback is to buy some things on here, you could also mention previous online selling history provided it doesn't link directly back to ebay, as an example have a look at one of my listings to see how I dealt with the problem.
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

Quote Originally Posted by vicanddave View Post
    hi there im new here i used to buy and sell on ebay and have over 300 feedback over the last 4yrs is there any way you can transfer your feedback to ebid ?,as i notice a lot of people trying to sell stuff on ebid with no feedback and goods worth a small fortune i for one wouldnt be tempted to spend a lot of my hard earned money with someone with no feedback i know a few people from ebay have come here thats why im asking about feedback as i think it is one of the main drawbacks with ebid. many thanks ebay user. traderstosellers
    I have just started listing here and (for what it is worth) I have put my ebay ratings and username in my about me page.

Angry An eBay refugee

I will confess to being or becoming an eBay refugee. I have joined this site and many others.

I try my best to look after buyers including returns and refunds on second hand items just because they have changed there minds. Added 30p to the stamp price for an invoice, Jiffy bag and been told im ripping people off on postage. Buyers not paying for 7 days then when they do the next day I get “where is my item”.

My last line of defence is now being taken away from me. what a joke.

I have no feedback on this site yet (ebay ID “phill-ntpcs”) but If I get 15 sales at apox £5 per item from ebid in 3 months I will be happy. Its about time ebay they had a run for there money. (go ebid)

Chester - Le - Street, Durham, United Kingdom
    View Armstrongs's Feedback (+1436)
    All-About Armstrongs
    View Armstrongs's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hello ntp & a warm welcome to ebid

Yvonne x

Look here for Crafty Bits

Find the Beamish Bazaar here!

I'M A YDC SUPPORTER!
    Find eBid's monthly charity auctions HERE on the 24th!

West Bromwich, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View merlin's Feedback (+3081)
    All-About merlin
    View merlin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ntpcsystems View Post

I have no feedback on this site yet (ebay ID “phill-ntpcs”) but If I get 15 sales at apox £5 per item from ebid in 3 months I will be happy. Its about time ebay they had a run for there money. (go ebid)
    that is the right way to look at ebid don`t expect hundreds of sales in your first months trading , advertise your items / shops etc. as much as you can , read the promoting threads learn how to get items showing up in google for more exposure

Forum Newbie
    All-About lizcafc
    View lizcafc's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default newbie from ebay here

ebay has shot itself in the foot..i have been selling on it for 8 years now and have had enough..feedback is now for buyers only and fees are now to high and paypal are also having there cut..enough is enough and will now start trading on ebid....i think this site will explode with newbies and i do not blame them...do not fall into ebay faults and you will soon surpass ebay and a good job too....paul

Don't forget to email all you buyers and tell them to come and join us, and those you've bought from on ebay as well, if they want to continue to sell to you.
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

Hello, yes I'm another outcast from FeeBay. Obviously same sort of thing here on ebid - but need to learn the navigation. So, can any of you old hands point me to the tutorials? So I can get me old head around the system.
    Thanks Toady [Woodentoad]

Count me as one more refugee from ebay. The 8.75% fvf has got me searching on several different sites for a good auction style selling venue. I am having to leave my 418 100% feedback. Hopefully I will be able to sell and build a new feedback performance here on ebid.

Thread Information