My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
  • Selling your unwanted at eBid

Why You Might be Sitting on a Goldmine: Sell Your Unwanted at eBid

How much stuff do you have around your house that you never use? Old CD's and DVD's, old games consoles, kids stuff, that guitar you brought but never learned how to play. These things may be of no use to you, but may be just what someone else is looking for.

Rather than leaving stuff to take up space around your house, you can actually sell your unwanted stuff and get money deposited straight into your bank account. If you have a lot of stuff around your house then you might just be sitting on a goldmine! All you need to do is find someone who wants to buy your stuff and tell them about it! This may sound difficult, but it's actually a lot easier than you might expect...

Sell Your Stuff on eBid

Many people are put off the idea of selling their stuff because it seems like a lot of hassle. Sure, selling your guitar might make you a lot of money – but how do you find someone who wants to buy a guitar? If you don't know any guitar players, it will be difficult to find a buyer - if you do then you might feel compelled to sell it at a lower price to your friend. Neither of these situations are ideal.

But something you do have (and many wannabe guitar players also have) is access to the internet. The internet can put you in touch with practically everyone in the world. By listing your unwanted stuff online you can easily find someone who is dying to get their hands on it and will happily part with their cash to take it off your hands.

Why Sell on eBid

Whether you want to sell a guitar or sell a car you can easily sell it on eBid. “But what about all of the fees?” I hear you shout. Well, eBid's fees are a lot lower than the fees you will find on other marketplaces online with unlimited listings allows you to make even more profit. Which all makes it easy for you to list your stuff online and enjoy the money that comes rolling in.

So if you are sitting on a goldmine with all sorts of unwanted stuff lying around. Start listing it on eBid today... you'll be incredibly happy you did!
    Comments 1 Comment
      yellerbelly -
      Mark Perhaps as suggested by other members a sold counter at the side of members name might help to show sales are occurring here because feedback is not always left, I have been hear since 2013 have a feedback of 62, yes sales are slow but I have sold more than 62 items and you would be only able to see this if looking at feedback left for buyers.

If it is possible for a sold counter for each member how about it please.

Anybody coming to look at the site with the possibility of selling here may not be encouraged to do so.

Just my thoughts on your posting
Follow Us
New To eBid?
Register for Free