eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
  • Featured eBid Store - KnitandCrochet

Congratulations go to eBid member, jeweleffects, whose store, KnitandCrochet will be our first featured store.

There has been a real resurgence in Crafts, Sewing and hand-made goods over the past few years, and jeweleffect’s store, is stocked with beautiful hand-knitted or crocheted items, from gorgeous little handmade booties, to one-offs, funky hand-knitted hats. In an age of mass-production, there is something very satisfying about individual, hand-made items. Clearly jeweleffects agrees with this sentiment – “I take pride in all that I do and have a sense of achievement when I see my customers wearing or using my creations.”.

(hand-knitted) Hats off to jeweleffects for a fantastic store, with excellent photos and descriptive titles. This is a great example of how good a store can look.
    jeweleffects has been with eBid since 2008, and, when asked why she came to eBid, she replied “ I joined eBid on 1st February 2008 because of all that it offered me at such low and reasonable fees, at times, no fee at all, including 5 free stores to play around with and great customer support. I have greater freedom on eBid that I can't find on other selling sites. “.

In the words of jeweleffects : “eBid has been my home for 6 years where I am very busy filling my 5 stores with hand crafted items and the occasional items found around the home. The forums are an excellent source of learning where other savvy members share their extensive knowledge with others”. Wise words from a seasoned Member of the eBid community.

Follow Us
New To eBid?
Register for Free