My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: US Grass Roots Effort...

Exclamation US Grass Roots Effort...

Still trying to flesh out some ideas for a grass-roots campaign this side of the pond. I don't have much $$, especially these days, but I'm willing to spend a few of my own dollars to get the word out. I'm a bit of a recluse, so my little circle of friends/customers won't make a dent.

One thought: the classified ad.
    eBid could write up a very brief classified ad (ie:Bid better at eBid.net, the friendly online auction site! or some such) & post it for any member to run. Classifieds are usually quite inexpensive & some of us would probably be willing to pay out of our own pockets to run a few in our local communities.

Another: Piggy-Back placement.
    I've got a brick & mortar store & occasionally (when funds allow) run print ads. I'd like to ask eBid management if I can include a small line with "shop us online at eBid.net" & include their logo. I'd understand, though, if they'd rather not, as it might look like an endorsement from eBid.

Well, that's what I've got so far. Jump in with anything you've come up with! I'm sure we've all already emailed everyone we know
    Pardon me, my age is showing....

We're Always OPEN...click to ENTER!

Hi, I think they are both great ideas and I hope the "Managment" agree, well done for thinking of the ideas, if you do decide to go with them please keep us informed.

Any idea or ruse that you can use to publicise the place has to be done if you want to see results. Don't talk about it do it! What about a sticker in the back window of every US ebid sellers automobile.
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by kengillam View Post
    What about a sticker in the back window of every US ebid sellers automobile.
    Brilliant...I'll save up a couple Buddy Points & do that! Maybe they should include 1or 2 stickers with the t-shirts for Lifetime + subscribers...
    Pardon me, my age is showing....

We're Always OPEN...click to ENTER!

Forum Lurker
    View cvd's Feedback (+10)
    All-About cvd
    View cvd's Listings
    Forum Posts

Brilliant!!!!

I'm going to get one of those display frame license plate holders for plugging ca.eBid.net

I'm working on creating a postcard mailer to about 200 of my feebay customers to let them know of my move to eBid and offering a discount on their first purchse from my new eBid store.

As I have a brick and mortar store as well, I've printed store flyers to have by the register to tell about eBid.

I do like the sticker in the car window idea too!

Crazymama's is also promoting on a daily basis. I see many U.S. & Canadian people in my everyday work and am promoting Ebid as a way to buy and sell items. Let's all keep up the good work. And I do like what you are doing.

West Bromwich, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View merlin's Feedback (+3081)
    All-About merlin
    View merlin's Listings
    Forum Posts

it`s so good to see your all taking this seriously as the usa / canada is one of the biggest areas to try to get people to move from wepay , anything you can do you must try ,

good luck

Thread Information