1327 Chevy Knitting Pattern Child Sweaters Cardigans Hats Aran 20-28" 51-71cm
1327 Chevy Knitting Pattern Child Sweaters Cardigans Hats Aran 20-28" 51-71cm
1327 Chevy Knitting Pattern Child Sweaters Cardigans Hats Aran 20-28" 51-71cm
1327 Chevy Knitting Pattern Child Sweaters Cardigans Hats Aran 20-28" 51-71cm

1327 Chevy Knitting Pattern Child Sweaters Cardigans Hats Aran 20-28" 51-71cm

Listing Ended. This listing from Madelaine [+4467] ended on Thu 17 May 2018 14:20:16 (EDT). If you were involved in this then you can click here to login and view it within My eBid. To see more items from this seller click here. Public bidding/purchase history can be seen below.
  • Condition : Used
  • Dispatch : 2 Days
  • Barcode : None
  • Brand : chevy
  • Start : Thu 03 May 2018 14:20:16 (EDT)
  • Close : Thu 17 May 2018 14:20:16 (EDT)
    Listing Closed
Madelaine accepts payment via PayPal
BACS/EFT Bank Transfer, Checks/Cheques, Money/Postal Orders
International Shipping to United States for 1 item(s) edit
Royal Mail International Standard = £3.30 ($4.38)

In 5 sizes - Lots of variations as youc an see.

Want to buy this but not a member of ebid?  Join here! It's quick, easy and free!

If you buy more than one item, please wait for an invoice so I can combine postage charges and save you money.

Listing ID#156246462
Start TimeThu 03 May 2018 14:20:16 (EDT)
Close TimeThu 17 May 2018 14:20:16 (EDT)
Starting BidFixed Price (no bidding)
Item ConditionUsed
Dispatch Time2 Days
LocationUnited Kingdom
Auto ExtendNo
Craft TypeKnitting
TypeSweater
Wool WeightAran

Returns Accepted

Please email me to discuss any problems with your item.

Username Time & Date Amount
No Bids as of Yet
This is a single item listing. If an auction is running, the winning bidder will be the highest bidder.

Question From cwetomir [+14]
Wed 16 Aug 2017 14:27:31 (EDT)
Hi Madelaine, I purchased four patterns. My name is cwetomir. You sent me two invoices. Can you please merge both invoices into one in order to reduce the shipping cost.Many Thanks.Cwetomir
Answer From Madelaine [+4467]
Wed 16 Aug 2017 16:11:39 (EDT)
Hello, I've deleted the first invoice. If you look at the lastest one, you will see that it has all four patterns on it and the appropriate (reduced!) postage cost. Welcome to eBid! Madelaine