Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 586 of 589 FirstFirst ... 86486536576577578579580581582583584585586587588589 LastLast
Results 5,851 to 5,860 of 5887

Thread: Yooooo Hooooo debbss

Mellieha Malta, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
    View justfran's Feedback (+91)
    All-About justfran
    View justfran's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cocksparrer View Post
    Heh heh thats why we have Gerbils, rats & mice. We now breed them to feed our snakes.
    Sometime this year mice are no longer going to be bred for people who own reptiles. Allegedly theres some stupid law stating that. As the experimental part of the breeding is to slow down or stop, there will be no more frozen food for our pets. So good job we have our own to breed. Other wise Monty & the crew would go hungry.

Some may say go & catch wild ones, well no can do as the council uses poison insecticide & other nasty things & the rodents eat that & this could kill our pets.

Mind you breeding our own now saves *ME* £10.00 per week. Was sometimes more depending on who would & wouldnt eat on feeding day

Hi All...Hope you all feel better than i do lol...I am on round 2 of the nasty cold......popped down to have a bite to eat and then will be lemsip max strenghing again.....I am glad I have today and tomorrow off.......
    Cocky can I ask where you got this info from ? My supplier hasnt heard of any law regarding the stopping of breeding or...there being no frozen mice etc for the snake world.....I spoke to them today about it as I have customers that wont be able to feed their pets if it happens....just curious....
    Lynn......I have started on a diet again after my appalling attempt late last year......will you nag me please l......
    am back off to bed.......now I have had a quick browse on KT....
    Fran
    xx

Quote Originally Posted by justfran View Post
    Hi All...Hope you all feel better than i do lol...I am on round 2 of the nasty cold......popped down to have a bite to eat and then will be lemsip max strenghing again.....I am glad I have today and tomorrow off.......
    Cocky can I ask where you got this info from ? My supplier hasnt heard of any law regarding the stopping of breeding or...there being no frozen mice etc for the snake world.....I spoke to them today about it as I have customers that wont be able to feed their pets if it happens....just curious....
    Lynn......I have started on a diet again after my appalling attempt late last year......will you nag me please l......
    am back off to bed.......now I have had a quick browse on KT....
    Fran
    xx

hi fran.............course i will m8need some naggin myself at the min ime on a go slow with this knee trouble but i went dancing tonight..it hurt but hey ho lol........my demolition starts here tomorrow gonna be noiseyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lol

Shall I rush off to list some earplugs
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

Quote Originally Posted by kengillam View Post
    Shall I rush off to list some earplugs

do you do express delivery lol............

I can probably even offer a fitting service
    Ken

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

I can probably even offer a fitting service

perfect ill have 2 dozen lol.............

Pardon
    Ken

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

Pardon

cant hear you shout louder lol..........have you set off yet they will be here soon .......chop chop.......

Hi everybody
    Cocky, there must be some mistake about the not breeding mice anymore, with the population of pet snakes always growing, this will create a serious problem... Maybe it is for lab testing not for pet food that they are stopping production, no??
    Fran, I am sorry to hear you have the dreaded bad cold. I got a nasty one before X'mas and I am in no rush to get another one soon!
    Lynn, keep on the good work with the line dancing, if you were not so far away from me, I would surely join you Instead I am just waiting for the good weather to get back so I can give myself a good sweat in the garden... I would love to make a big hole in our court yard to grow some more things. That will mean digging some concrete out... That should give me some strong muscles, no?
    As for Ken, did you ever find that navel of yours?
    Caroline

Just click on the following link to see my auctions.
    http://uk.three.ebid.net/perl/main.c...er&go=%A0Go%A0

Hey, did I scare you all during my last visit??
    Come back, I am not that bad.... I swear.....
    Caroline

Just click on the following link to see my auctions.
    http://uk.three.ebid.net/perl/main.c...er&go=%A0Go%A0

Thread Information