eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ebid Converts

Quote Originally Posted by akitaslave View Post
    hello, uktycoon, nice to meet you, I'm still shy over here,
    I did do that on the (for ebay management benefit thread), but the responce was ebid will become like ebay if it gets too big, I was just hoping to have someone back me up, I think this is a great site, I've not been here long so maybe I should leave alone til I know more.
    Nice to meet you too

I'd be happy to back you up, but there are currently so many threads on the rise in ebay fees at the moment, that I can't find your post that needs backing up.
    http://i1.tinypic.com/n6540n.gif

Please visit my eBid shop:
    SmallThings

Quote Originally Posted by akitaslave View Post
    hello, uktycoon, nice to meet you, I'm still shy over here,
    I did do that on the (for ebay management benefit thread), but the responce was ebid will become like ebay if it gets too big, I was just hoping to have someone back me up, I think this is a great site, I've not been here long so maybe I should leave alone til I know more.
    Hi hun, so sorry i was not here to back you up all afternoon but I had to take my hubby over to the hospital in the next county for an MRI scan and this evening has been taken up cooking and shopping. I will be online all day tomorrow though.
    Lin

Me too !
    Naughty Pink*fairy*queen has just put big ebid adverts on all her ebay listings!
    Checkout the hundreds of posts in the ebay forums, there are global petitions going on, I've signed, but I am leaving anyway- whether they abandon the fee hikes or not. Ebay/paypal have gone too far! They have taken advantage of their position for too long

Thread Information