Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A suggestion for the auctions on the left of the forums

View JaBek1's Feedback (+25)
    All-About JaBek1
    View JaBek1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: A suggestion for the auctions on the left of the forums

Quote Originally Posted by kreativebargains View Post
    The only reason I think that they should be gallery is that these listings are promoting more than the item for sale, they are promoting eBid as well, and I think that a feature that has no gallery image makes the site look less professional. Every opportunity to raise the look and feel of eBid and show potential buyers that eBid has great items from professional, serious sellers should be utilised to the utmost.
    I suppose eBid could require the use of a gallery image. It might give viewers a better impression of the site. That is probably why other sites require at least one image to be uploaded. Of course, it would require a change regarding free listings.

Quote Originally Posted by JaBek1 View Post
    I suppose eBid could require the use of a gallery image. It might give viewers a better impression of the site. That is probably why other sites require at least one image to be uploaded. Of course, it would require a change regarding free listings.
    if it forced sellers to use the platignum listing more it would not be a bad thing. The look of the site is important for us all, and for me images are a must for a seller. But as it is there is no need to change anything except the algorithm that select the listings, maybe highlight on the listing page that they will not appear without an image to get people to think a bit more about it.

View JaBek1's Feedback (+25)
    All-About JaBek1
    View JaBek1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kreativebargains View Post
    if it forced sellers to use the platignum listing more it would not be a bad thing. The look of the site is important for us all, and for me images are a must for a seller. But as it is there is no need to change anything except the algorithm that select the listings, maybe highlight on the listing page that they will not appear without an image to get people to think a bit more about it.
    I suppose that would be okay if Seller+ subscribers didn't consider not having their listings included as a downgrade of service if they didn't opt to incur a fee.

Thread Information