Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: YDC change effective this month

Quote Originally Posted by burgyeb View Post
    I didn't see it since this am, I think. But having it gone raises serious issues of transparency, unless something went on that required support to remove it.

P.S. It would also make posting to this thread a useless exercise!

What would have been the point of having two threads announcing the changes but worded differently?, it would only have confused folk. Plus the other thread got a bit confusing as far as listing times in various countries was concerned and it would have confused folk even more. Sarah did right to remove it and start this thread in its place with the simpler explanation of the listing times.

The idea is to encourage new folk to join in the YDC, not confuse the hell out of them and watch the dust as they head off into the sunset.
    Yorkie

My FaceBook page.
    My Twitter page.
    My YouTube channel.

Mention eBid if you add me on FaceBook or Twitter so I know where you are from.

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

I don't think newbies will give a flying wotsit about the bickering and tinkering that preceded them joining. They'll want clear instructions, and and a good feeling about taking part.

Amen, and I'm looking forward to having some good ole bidding wars! He he, evil little thing aren't I?
    <a href=http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures target=_blank><font color=#111111><span style=font-family: Tahoma>http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures</span></font></a>

I YDC, Do you?

Thread Information