Women's Shoes Chandler's White Lace Up Oxfords Leather Open Weave Size 10 42 8

Women's Shoes Chandler's White Lace Up Oxfords Leather Open Weave Size 10 42 8

$7.99
No Reserve
Ship to United States : calculate
Total : $7.99
Ask Question
Notice from Seller : Save time and money when buying more than one item. COMBINED SHIPPING DISCOUNTS offered on multiple purchases paid with one payment! One payment with lower shipping costs.
  • Condition : Used
  • Dispatch : 2 Days
  • Barcode : None
  • Brand : Chandlers
  • Start : Sat 20 Jan 2018 06:28:08 (EST)
  • Close : Sat 27 Jan 2018 13:35:08 (EST)
hurryb4itsgone accepts payment via PayPal

This great little summer shoe by Chandler's is an open weave, lace up oxford with leather trim. These were previously owned by my mom and have only been worn a couple of times. The insole is starting to separate from the sole, but probably could be easily glued back in place. The size of these shoes is US 10, UK 8, EU 42. The images are of the actual shoes that will be shipped.

Interested in bidding on these shoes and not yet a member?
Click here to join.
It's free and easy to do!

(The not so fine print)
Reserve:  Bid early and often! Never a reserve! You can bid with confidence that the highest bid will be the winning bid!
Payment:  PayPal payment is hoped for within 24 hours and expected within 3 days unless other arrangements are made.
Shipping:  Items will be lovingly packed and shipped via United States Postal Service with tracking. Whenever possible recycled boxes and envelopes are used. It helps keep costs and landfill levels down.
Every effort is made to ship out your items within one business day after cleared payment has been received.
Combined shipping discounts are gladly provided for items paid together with one payment.
Why not do a little more shopping?
(A new window will open. You won't lose this page.)
Guarantee:  I am not an expert. I try to describe items as accurately as I can, including any flaws I may see. If you have questions or need additional information on any item, please contact me before bidding or buying. I'll answer as quickly and accurately as I can.
Return Policy:  You may return an item for any reason. Send it back in its original condition and original packaging within 30 days of sale date for a refund of the item price.
Feedback:  AFTER USPS tracking indicates confirmation of delivery, I leave appropriate feedback for all my buyers.
Your satisfaction and my feedback are very important to me. PLEASE, contact me prior to leaving neutral or negative feedback. I am ALWAYS willing to resolve any issue you may have with your purchase.
International Buyers:  Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine any additional costs there will be prior to bidding or buying.

What did I forget to add that you need to know? Get what you want and want what you get. Please contact me if you have any questions or need any additional information.
More about me and my business practices found here.
(You won't lose this page. A new window will open.)

Thanks for looking!
Thanks even more for bidding!
Hurry before it's gone!

Listing ID#156002710
Start TimeSat 20 Jan 2018 06:28:08 (EST)
Close TimeSat 27 Jan 2018 13:35:08 (EST)
Starting Bid$7.99
Item ConditionUsed
Dispatch Time2 Days
LocationUnited States
Auto ExtendYes

Returns Accepted

Username Time & Date Amount
No Bids as of Yet
This is a single item listing. If an auction is running, the winning bidder will be the highest bidder.