Elvis Presley D.E.A. Badge with Deluxe Leather Wallet and I.D.'s Made in U.S.A.
Elvis Presley D.E.A. Badge with Deluxe Leather Wallet and I.D.'s Made in U.S.A.
Elvis Presley D.E.A. Badge with Deluxe Leather Wallet and I.D.'s Made in U.S.A.
Elvis Presley D.E.A. Badge with Deluxe Leather Wallet and I.D.'s Made in U.S.A.
Elvis Presley D.E.A. Badge with Deluxe Leather Wallet and I.D.'s Made in U.S.A.

Elvis Presley D.E.A. Badge with Deluxe Leather Wallet and I.D.'s Made in U.S.A.

Listing Ended. This listing from propbadges [+2785] ended on Sat 14 Jul 2018 14:18:38 (EDT). If you were involved in this then you can click here to login and view it within My eBid. To see more items from this seller click here. Public bidding/purchase history can be seen below.
  • Condition : New
  • Dispatch : 2 Days
  • Barcode : None
  • Brand : unbranded
  • Start : Wed 04 Jul 2018 14:12:38 (EDT)
  • Close : Sat 14 Jul 2018 14:18:38 (EDT)
    Listing Closed

DRAGNET - CHIPS - EMERGENCY SQUAD

DIRTY HARRY - ADAM 12 - HUNTER

HAWAII 5-0 & OTHERS

PLEASE VIEW MY OTHER AUCTIONS FOR MORE COLLECTIBLE BADGES

*THIS IS NOT A REAL BADGE AND HOLDS NO LAW ENFORCEMENT POWERS

GREAT GIFT IDEA.

BADGE MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE A SLIGHT BLEMISH WHEN USING MAGNIFIER (10X?).  PLEASE INSPECT PHOTO'S AS THEY ARE PART OF THE DESCRIPTION. BADGE IS 3MM THICK 3 X 2 & 2.25 MADE OF BRASS. MADE IN U.S.A.

This badge meets the guidelines for historical badges. It does not resemble a modern or current law enforcement badge, insignia or uniform. It is a historical piece that is 75 years old or older OR the item is defunct/obsolete OR from a now-defunct organization. This badge is obsolete. This item conveys no authority or law enforcement powers. It is your responsibility as the buyer to ascertain and obey any and all local, state, and federal laws with regard to possession and/or use of any item auctioned. Before, bidding consult local, state, and federal laws. By placing a bid the buyer represents that he/she is of legal age and that the product(s) will only be used in a lawful manner. The badge is sold for collectible or display purposes.

THIS IS A REPLICA BADGE FOR COLLECTORS ONLY - PLEASE READ. *NOTICE TO ALL BADGE COLLECTORS: A NEW FEDERAL LAW HR4827, LAW#106-547, PERTAINING TO BADGE POSSESSION, COLLECTING AND USE WENT INTO EFFECT ON 12/9/2000. THIS LAW MAKES THE SHIPPING, POSSESSION AND USE OF POLICE BADGES AND POLICE BADGE REPLICAS A CRIME IF THEY ARE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE OTHER THAN THE FOLLOWING: 1) AS A MEMENTO, OR IN A COLLECTION. 2) FOR DECORATIVE PURPOSES. 3) FOR DRAMATIC PRESENTATION. 4) OR FOR ANY OTHER RECREATIONAL PURPOSE. THIS ITEM CONVEYS NO AUTHORITY OR LAW ENFORCEMENT POWERS. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY AS THE BUYER TO ASCERTAIN AND OBEY ANY AND ALL LOCAL, STATE AND FEDERAL LAWS WITH REGARD TO POSSESSION AND/OR USE OF ANY ITEM AUCTIONED. BEFORE BIDDING CONSULT LOCAL, STATE, AND FEDERAL LAWS. BY PLACING A BID THE BUYER REPRESENTS THAT HE/SHE IS OF LEGAL AGE AND THAT THE PRODUCT(S) WILL ONLY BE USED IN A LAWFUL MANNER. THE BADGE IS SOLD FOR COLLECTIBLE OR DISPLAY PURPOSES ONLY. I OFFER COMBINED SHIPPING.

original/reproduction=reproduction

country/region of manufacture=united states

Listing ID#171934622
Start TimeWed 04 Jul 2018 14:12:38 (EDT)
Close TimeSat 14 Jul 2018 14:18:38 (EDT)
Starting Bid$99.99
Item ConditionNew
Dispatch Time2 Days
LocationUnited States
Auto ExtendNo

Returns Accepted

Username Time & Date Amount
elvisviii8 [+2] Sun 08 Jul 2018 21:55:22 (EDT) $99.99 Bid that met reserve priceProxy bid
This is a single item listing. If an auction is running, the winning bidder will be the highest bidder.