Despicable Deadpool (2017) #288 Deadpool Kills Cable Part Two Secretcomic Marvel

Listing Ended. This listing from BlackAdam [+11803] ended on Tue 20 Feb 2018 10:31:26 (EST). If you were involved in this then you can click here to login and view it within My eBid. To see more items from this seller click here. Public bidding/purchase history can be seen below.
Notice from Seller : All Marvel and DC UK /Panini titles 25% off if you buy 5 or more !! Buy 5 ,send me request for invoice and enjoy the savings !!!!
  • Condition : Unused
  • Dispatch : More than 4 Days
  • MPN : 75960608771628821
  • Brand : Marvel
  • Start : Tue 13 Feb 2018 10:31:26 (EST)
  • Close : Tue 20 Feb 2018 10:31:26 (EST)
    Listing Closed
BlackAdam accepts payment via PayPal
Money/Postal Orders
International Shipping to United States for 1 item(s) edit
Royal Mail International Standard = £5.00 ($6.64)

1st Printing of this Comic Book in as new condition

I will combine postage for multiple single issue wins

Comics will be posted Royal Mail 2nd class to keep costs down , please contact me if you want to pay for any other postage method

I welcome international bidders, postage will be calculated on Royal Mail airmail package weight so will be at cost

I will ALSO give a 10% discount if you buy 5 or more single issue comics

Please visit my Store -- http://blackadam-comics.ebid.net/

Please subscribe to my RSS feed to see new listings -- RSS URL

BlackAdamComics on Twitter

Despicable Deadpool (2017) - #288
"Deadpool Kills Cable Part Two: "Waiting for Cable Instillation"" (Secretcomic Variant)
Marvel

Virtual Calligraphy
Guru eFX
Gerry Duggan
Scott Koblish
Joe Sabino

Listing ID#165457725
Start TimeTue 13 Feb 2018 10:31:26 (EST)
Close TimeTue 20 Feb 2018 10:31:26 (EST)
Starting Bid£1.45 ($1.93)
Item ConditionUnused
Dispatch TimeMore than 4 Days
LocationUnited Kingdom
Auto ExtendNo

Returns Not Accepted

Username Time & Date Amount
joncambodia [+2] Tue 13 Feb 2018 10:31:26 (EST) £1.45 ($1.93) Bid that met reserve price
This is a single item listing. If an auction is running, the winning bidder will be the highest bidder.

Question From joncambodia [+2]
Tue 13 Feb 2018 16:01:45 (EST)
Hi, I meant to do buy now - as with the other deadpool comics I have purchased from u. Is it possible for u to change this over to buy now plz? The extra 30p I think, will be fine etc....I will also send an invoice request to sort the post fee and the 25% discount. Thanks, Jon
Answer From BlackAdam [+11803]
Tue 13 Feb 2018 17:45:04 (EST)
I will ignore the bid on Deadpool288 when it ends ,but have relisted a Deadpool 288 secretcomic so you can buy it now , . So ,if you can buy it now the newly listed 288 , i will cancel the sale of the 288 you have bid on.