Banner Stake, Medieval Re-enactment, Flag pole holder

Max. available : 5
Ask Question
  • Condition : New
  • Dispatch : Not given
  • Barcode : None
  • Brand : None
  • Start : Sun 12 Aug 2018 20:40:09 (BST)
  • Close : Wed 22 Aug 2018 20:40:09 (BST)
the_iron_dwarf accepts payment via PayPal
BACS/EFT Bank Transfer, Checks/Cheques, Money/Postal Orders, Other: See Description
Domestic Shipping to United Kingdom for 1 item(s) edit
Other Courier - (Non Next Day) = £15.00 (extra item £3.00)

A metal stake for holding a medieval banner or flagpole

rings are about 50mm or 2" clearance inside and is about 4' tall, ( also available in about 60mm inside the rings ).

I can normally supply 2 piece wooden pole sets for this totaling about 12' or 3.65 metres with a section of stainless steel tube to join them in the middle. how you fix the flag, banner or pennant to the pole I will leave to you but can offer several easy ways to do it if you need help.

Photobucket

these are normally supplied unpainted but can at a small extra charge be powder coated for you.

these stakes will have many more uses.

I do not know the postage cost for one of these but could probably send 10 of them for about 15 pounds by 48 hour delivery or it can be collected in person from my workshop or at any event I go to.
places considered as 'offshore' by the carriers I use like Northern Ireland may take a day or two longer and may cost a little more, please contact me if in doubt.
I am also happy for you to arrange your own carrier to collect from me if you wish
IF PAYING BY PAYPAL I WILL SEND THIS BY SPECIAL DELIVERY AT EXTRA COST TO COMPLY WITH THEIR RULES.

IF COLLECTING IN PERSON I ACCEPT CASH ON COLLECTION.
PLEASE ASK IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS. pole kits will also be avaliable, just ask

Not a member of Ebid yet?
you can join here and it is free!!!!!!!

Listing ID#170295137
Start TimeSun 12 Aug 2018 20:40:09 (BST)
Close TimeWed 22 Aug 2018 20:40:09 (BST)
Starting BidFixed Price (no bidding)
Item ConditionNew
Dispatch TimeNot given
LocationUnited Kingdom
Auto ExtendNo

Returns Accepted

Winning Bids
Bidder Username Bid Time & Date Bid Qty
No Bids as of Yet
Important :Multiple items available. See more info links above in the "Bid" or "BuyNow" forms.