eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Can't find my items on Google Shopping ?!

Default Re: Can't find my items on Google Shopping ?!

Quote Originally Posted by likkleangels View Post
    Sorry to bring this post back up but I decided to shut down my eBay shop due to rising costs and start listing on here again. I have just tried 5 of my listings in Google and not one of them are showing up! I'm UK based selling used washing machine parts which sold very well on eBay but hardly had a view here.

I know it takes more work to sell on here but if nothing is appearing on Google then I feel I am wasting my time.

Thanks for reading.

We are on Google Shopping part of the time, just not all of the time ! I just hope eBid can eventually sort this out. Our items are showing at the moment and I got a sale this morning.

Have you filled in your bar codes on your listings ? If they don't have a code then 'exempt' needs to be entered in the box. Also if you already have the same listings still running on the other side they won't show up on Google Shopping as they don't allow duplicates even if they are on another site.

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post

We are on Google Shopping part of the time, just not all of the time ! I just hope eBid can eventually sort this out. Our items are showing at the moment and I got a sale this morning.

Have you filled in your bar codes on your listings ? If they don't have a code then 'exempt' needs to be entered in the box. Also if you already have the same listings still running on the other side they won't show up on Google Shopping as they don't allow duplicates even if they are on another site.
    Thank you for your reply, I think I'm going mad as I have entered a buy it now price, an online payment method and the brand name in section 3 instead of a barcode but nowhere can I see where it states to put 'exempt'. Am I going mad????
    Now selling Air Dry Clay click here.

Thank you for your reply, I think I'm going mad as I have entered a buy it now price, an online payment method and the brand name in section 3 instead of a barcode but nowhere can I see where it states to put 'exempt'. Am I going mad????

The word 'exempt' needs to be written inside the bar code box itself, only if the item does not have a code though.

View sidthelamp's Feedback (+541)
    All-About sidthelamp
    View sidthelamp's Listings
    Forum Posts

prime time prime day and not a listing showing ,not good ebid not fixed
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/under pressure

MY ATTITUDE IS A RESULT OF YOUR ACTIONS!!!
    IF YOU DONT LIKE IT BLAME YOURSELF.

Thank you CornishMaid1961, now to edit over 100 listings
    Now selling Air Dry Clay click here.

Thank you CornishMaid1961, now to edit over 100 listings

Lol, at least you don't have over 2,000 to do. I've just had to move all my photos onto the eBid gallery to get my green padlocks back in my urls as I used to host the photos from elsewhere. It took me weeks to do !

Never mind looking on the bright side at least we are showing on Google Shopping this morning !

All-About sidthelamp
    Forum Posts

mine have gone again at prime time , its every evening when people shop, not much reason to list its a shambles

Quote Originally Posted by gazza View Post
    Hi everyone,

We have definitely been having some headaches and battles with Google Shopping of late. The engine behind the GS system is patched and "improved" very often and is very very different and more legitimised when compared to the system that was first put in place many years ago.

The main problems stem from the need for product attributes (sizes, colours etc) and are becoming more and more strict over recent months and are being brought to our attention by Google more often with parent account wide consequences instead of previous sub-account interruptions. Our data feeds to Google Shopping have been tweaked almost daily for the last few weeks but have improved to a point where we should hopefully regain our constant 24 hour presence from the beginning of next week. There has been a couple of hours here and there of late that have seen our items removed from GS only to be returned a little later.

On top of this I can report that we have started a trial of Bing Shopping and have started a feed to Bing US and Bing UK of eBid items. This is still in its infancy and the traffic difference between Google and Bing will mean the clickthroughs to your items from Bing will be less. We'll be adding more details in our upcoming newsletter.

Gazza

As this hasn't happened can we have an update please Gazza on what is going on and how much longer it is expected to take.

Poulton-le-fylde, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View Gill's Feedback (+517)
    All-About Gill
    View Gill's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sidthelamp View Post
    mine have gone again at prime time , its every evening when people shop, not much reason to list its a shambles
    I agree sid.
    Gill (pronounced Jill) "Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful" William Morris 1834 - 1896

All-About sidthelamp
    Forum Posts

there still not back, there's another knock on effect to this, if someone does happen to see a item from ebid on GS then comes back later to GS to find the item to buy and its gone, what is that person supposed to think, it certainly will not provide traffic to ebid

Thread Information