Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    I have no idea maj mine is still in the box
    GONGS to you for your efforts on behalf of the planet!!
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Thank you Your Maj.

I decided to put some things in the YDC for my PBC charity, okay so pictures all done, start to work on a page, spell check does not work and i have dyslexia so i struggle through anyway and carefully check every single word, put the pictures in and then go to the postage where an ebid alert comes up regarding no dots, this is a decimal currency dots are a requirement, anyway have it your own way i will remove the dot, oh no i wont because the the blasted alert will not get off it, after poking and poking x's and ok's all the sodding, blinking, revastating roasting lot had gone vamoosh into cyberspace, at the risk of smashing the computer to bits i have now decided to shove the stuff in the bleerdy dustbin, so there

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

This is silly - can't sleep. Been up since 2am

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

good morning. I managed to sleep til 5 and I feel rested. So here I am. Off to the canteen shortly as I think OH is also awake. He is going to be out all day, so I shall be a good wife and do some housework. It'll be nice not to see the ironing pile and the dust bunnies. I pulled the hover out last night to remind me to use it. got some listing to do too if I should get bored. Have a good day

I am now going in to have a second attempt at listing in YDC I have a bottle of orange juice and a packet of valium on hand

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning all, Don't know what happened but suddenly somers last month YDC's came up again, so he has taken them off & hopefully will put some on he has bits to put on, so don't know what happened but they came up on facebook, so was a surprise.

Well have managed the relists for us both & have started to sort out some more cardds for listing .

AS for Ironing I still have to take my tablet once a week & stay up straight so every Thursday morning I do the ironing but only whats necessary, so usually I wake at 6.30 & instead of turning over I get up, mind don't always fancy doing it, so that keeps the ironing undercontrol but infact there are plenty of dust bunnies around & now the sun is shinning it shows up the cobwebbs. There is one out side on the Christmas tree, think its trying to get decorated. this will be the 3rd year we have it & its now double its size, so won't fit anymore on the filling cabinet.
    It was very misty 1st thing but sun is burning it off, thank goodness, We are off to the auction soon.

can someone please check this for me to see if i have everything right and no it's not a pimp if any thing is spelt stupid please say, you will not insult me as i seem to be too thick to get insulted or so i am told https://www.ebid.net/uk/perl/posting...4162547&mo=s-a

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    can someone please check this for me to see if i have everything right and no it's not a pimp if any thing is spelt stupid please say, you will not insult me as i seem to be too thick to get insulted or so i am told https://www.ebid.net/uk/perl/posting...4162547&mo=s-a
    The link isn't working Private Buttons just getting the message that the item has been deleted or closed more than 75 days ago ?

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Buttons.........it says it was deleted...........I don't see anything
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Well I did my bit to save the planet yesterday troops - the ironing is still in the basket !

I did manage to get the house hoovered though and made some chocolate chip buns. The sun is shining here so might be able to get into the garden (erm, cough, cough, after a quick trip to the post office !)

Thread Information