eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Link back to eBid from your site.

hi....im new!!..i think leaving ebay is the most positive thing iv done for a long while...scary..yes..but i feel empowered!...Im not at all very clever when it comes to pcs,i just know the basics!...BUT iv just discovered how to make my little banner...above...and to post it on here....

oh dear..iv put it in the wrong place...howdo i put this on the left side...where everyone else puts theirs?????
    Told you i was pretty crap on my pc..love and light jx

im still trying to get this onto the left side....any help very much appreciated....i think im in the right place to try and promote my auctions,but if im not please let me know...basically, my auctions are used clothing, which is in excellent as new condition...some garments have never been worn and still have there tags on...occasionally i auction new clothing,made from recycled materials...books..mainly pagan,wicca, historical novels and cultures....crystal jewelery, vintage hippy items...altar tools ect ect...all at a fraction of the price you would pay on the high street...i enjoy offering the unusual...something that little bit different...occasionally i offer my art work too, so if you have a spare few minutes please take a look.
    love and light jx

have just tryed to do it and as I thought this is what comes up

The Dimension limits for this filetype are 150 x 150. We were unable to resize your file so you will need to do so manually and upload it again. Your file is currently 277 x 53.

you are going to have to re size it then go to user cp and then Edit Avatar

MM and welcome to the site

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    View heatemyfather's Feedback (+53)
    All-About heatemyfather
    View heatemyfather's Listings
    Forum Posts

Can I use the 88x31 banner that's on the clixGalore affiliate programme website? I don't want to sign up to the affiliate programme.
    My auctions: video games, photography stuff, miniature wargaming hobby bits and pieces
    My eBid stores: Miniature Hobby Store | Old Games
    My eBid adverts page (also home to my free eBid promotional graphics):
    http://www.jonathanmortimer.co.uk/adverts/

am a forum newbie and have added the link to ebid on my own website
    www.direct2uwarehouse.com

Am an escapee from the other E and think ebid is by far the better site, just needs a few more followers.

Hi pollycat2606, welcome to eBid, OK to help you get started add a signature link to your posts so us nosey lot have an easy link to your items, read this thread http://helpdesk.ebid.net/showthread.php?t=100959 then fill in some info on Your About Me Page. Perhaps buy a few things to kickstart your feedback over here ( I have some nice cheap prints ) have a look at my listings to see how I dealt with the zero feedback problem when I started.

Then email all YOUR (not Greedbay's they are a venue, they keep telling us) customers, and tell them where you are, give them a link to your listings. Grab the records while you can and from paypal records as well. That should keep you out of the pub for a bit, and shout if you need a hand. Additional body parts incur a small fee
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

Hi and thankyou for the lovely welcome. Have noted all your pointers and will follow what you have suggested. Looking forward to working with you all on eBid. Got plenty of time on my hands to get all this together.
    Thanks again. Pol

Default Links to eBid

Hi All at eBid

I have just had my first sale on eBid and hoping its not the last.
    Anyway I have just linked eBid to my other sites at www.Directory4Shopping.co.uk and also my www.FolkloreProducts.co.uk
    So hope this all helps.

Many Thanks

Tony

Thread Information