eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Link back to eBid from your site.

Forum Diehard
    View gramma1111's Feedback (+746)
    All-About gramma1111
    View gramma1111's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Huddylion View Post
    Links on my new website
    Cool Site, and I love the music. As a matter of fact I swiped some of them.

Forum Newbie
    View purplerooth's Feedback (+13)
    All-About purplerooth
    View purplerooth's Listings
    Forum Posts

Added to my music directory http://www.one-music.co.uk
    For some reason tho the 460x60 banner squashed up and it couldn't use it so i used the small ones.

Have put Ebid logo's on front page of my website www.auction-accessories.co.uk and will be sending link out to customers on my mailing list.
    I have a links page on my website and if anyone would like to advertise their Ebid store on there just send me your banner and link, completely free of course, the more Ebid is advertised the better for all of us I think.

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kaysdesigns View Post
    Have put Ebid logo's on front page of my website www.auction-accessories.co.uk and will be sending link out to customers on my mailing list.
    I have a links page on my website and if anyone would like to advertise their Ebid store on there just send me your banner and link, completely free of course, the more Ebid is advertised the better for all of us I think.
    Yes please. Books, by Kimbo! Banner and link in sig. Thanks very much. I also have my eBid help pages and the store directory - if you've got a suitable place for them, I'd be happy for you to add those too. Let me know if you need any more information. Cheers.

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Just seen this is in Gazza's logo sticky thread. You might do better to start your own thread so it's dedicated to the one subject and you can keep track more easily. Just a thought!

Sorry - new around here - will start a new thread.
    Thanks Kimbo

Quote Originally Posted by Kaysdesigns View Post

Hi
    Could you add my store please : starlady22 Clothes for everyone
    The links also in my banner (i think

Thanks
    Jane

View rokins_toys's Feedback (+770)
    All-About rokins_toys
    View rokins_toys's Listings
    Forum Posts

I wonder if eBid would consider letting me have an eBid banner which actually promotes my shop Darth Reapers Realm and has both the eBid and my shop logo on it? Would be nice! Then I can use that banner to advertise on related fan/collector sites for the products I sell..

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by HelenAndGraham View Post
    Any eBid member can list their items for sale URL, or store URL, in this Google Page Ranked directory FREE OF CHARGE FOR LIFE.

http://www.NetStoreSearch.com

From the home page you should navigate the directory to the most suitable page for your items and click the submission link down on the left hand side of the page. Then complete the brief form that appears.

It can take up to 48 hours for your submission to be screened and approved as this is a manual process. Once your link is approved and included you can submit again provided it is on a different, but still suitable, page of the directory.
    I stress again that eBid members will receive FREE listings.
    ed to

I have tried toput my link on this site and there it wants me to put their link back on my store site, but Im unable to find the place to do that to put the link of http://www.pheebay.com and Im not sure what reciprocal link to use. Can anyone help me. Thanks Bob at http://us.ebid.net/stores/commishsfinds

View paully58's Feedback (+3)
    All-About paully58
    View paully58's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HelenAndGraham View Post
    Any eBid member can list their items for sale URL, or store URL, in this Google Page Ranked directory FREE OF CHARGE FOR LIFE.

http://www.NetStoreSearch.com

From the home page you should navigate the directory to the most suitable page for your items and click the submission link down on the left hand side of the page. Then complete the brief form that appears.

It can take up to 48 hours for your submission to be screened and approved as this is a manual process. Once your link is approved and included you can submit again provided it is on a different, but still suitable, page of the directory.

I stress again that eBid members will receive FREE listings.
    Hi just tried that but keep being taken round in circles can you explain it better for us thicko's cheers paully58

Thread Information