Thread: eBid Logos

Forum Lurker
    View lottie2005's Feedback (+177)
    All-About lottie2005
    View lottie2005's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thumbs up my Ebid plan for jan and feb 08

Hi,
    Come January and feburary I am planning a marketing drive for my website and Ebid.I have set aside an amount of money to do this.
    Firstly I am planning to do a letter box drop in my home town of Rothwell and in a village(well heeled) near Wakefield where my mother lives.On the flyer will be a code,which,if people email me prior to paying for one of my buy it now auctions they can have a special discount.
    I am also going to place more designer items in £1.00 no reserve auctions.Obviously I cant do this for ever as i am running these auctions at a loss.
    Finally but most importantly I wish to get a bulk lot of Ebid keyrings made to put in my website and feebay parcels.Now I am getting someone to make these keyrings.Am I still able to use these Ebid graphics ? or is it not allowed ?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View lofty100e's Feedback (+74)
    All-About lofty100e
    View lofty100e's Listings
    Forum Posts

Lottie: It may be best to clear it first with the managment; but other people have produced merchandise with the logo.

If I remember correctly Damian Steele did some key-rings, he maybe able to help you with them.
    To view my listings: click here: www.loftys-stores.com

To join eBid click this link: http://uk.ebid.net/buddy/253503

Forum Lurker
    View lottie2005's Feedback (+177)
    All-About lottie2005
    View lottie2005's Listings
    Forum Posts

Smile

Hi Lofty,
    Thanks for the advise i will get in touch with management and have another look around ebid to see what merchandise i can get.
    Kind regards,
    Michaela
    Attached Images Attached Images  

View rupert691's Feedback (+2286)
    All-About rupert691
    View rupert691's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lofty100e View Post
    Lottie: It may be best to clear it first with the managment; but other people have produced merchandise with the logo.

If I remember correctly Damian Steele did some key-rings, he maybe able to help you with them.
    Can anyone tell me how the best way to contact Management is please. I've tried one way, but not sure my message got though.

Thanks in advance, Simon.
    Promote your eBid Sales with us on 'Second-Life'. If you'd like to join the SL eBid Group, please PM me for an Invite to help Promote your eBid Store/Listings!

'Rupert's Books' for Unusual used books!

Quote Originally Posted by rupert691 View Post
    Can anyone tell me how the best way to contact Management is please. I've tried one way, but not sure my message got though.

Thanks in advance, Simon.
    Hi Simon,
    you can email support & put FAO Gazza & Mark in the subject line,
    or you can contact Mark (& johnsonalex) via PM, Gazza has his turned off.
    Gothicina.

MAHATMA GANDHI - "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way in which its animals are treated."

My Stores
    Gothicina Labels | Gothicina's Web - for eBid Auction Templates & Store Banners.

My Alter egos
    Kewtonia Books | Kewtonia's Klutter | Kewtonia Magz

Family
    Leadhillsonline | Honehe
    Tozcentral | NiffNaff
    SynysterChambers | Goldenboys13

Free eBid Banners | Free YDC Teddies | Charity Listings YDC Teddy Templates

View rupert691's Feedback (+2286)
    All-About rupert691
    View rupert691's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi Chris,

Many thanks for that. Much appreciated.

I did PM Mark about a week ago, but think there may have been some sort of glitch, and I'm not sure my message got through.

Anyway, will try the 'support' route, and give that a go.

Many thanks once again,

Simon.
    Promote your eBid Sales with us on 'Second-Life'. If you'd like to join the SL eBid Group, please PM me for an Invite to help Promote your eBid Store/Listings!

'Rupert's Books' for Unusual used books!

help i tried to print these off and i got 6 ebid signs on one sheet can any one tell me why??
    Please be gentle with me and explain in simple sweetheart betty language thanks guys
    Rach x
    Hi every one if you want to promote ebid with everything that you post check out vistaprint click on this link it even lets you do your own designs i've been using them for years

http://www.vistaprint.co.uk/frfuk?frf=926322685349

they do labels and stuff that you can put ebid site details on and they are free you only pay for postage i just ordered mine

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/sweetheartbetty

Forum Newbie
    View HockeyBiz's Feedback (+3)
    All-About HockeyBiz
    View HockeyBiz's Listings
    Forum Posts

I'd like to do my part & promote Ebid. Is there a way to attach banners(like the one Gazza put up) to an e-mail? Does it have something to do with HTML? I tried it but nothing happens when you click on it. I'm no computer whiz so can explain it to me like I'm a 4 year old. I'd like to add the banner to my signature.

I'm still pondering on the seller+ status. I listed an item and most of the hits have been mine. But maybe Ebid will be as strong as Feebay someday and I should jump in now.

Have you got microsoft word? If you have then past the banner and any text you would like into word. Then highlight it all and then click on the insert menu, then hyperlink. In internet explorer go to the page that you would like your banner to link to (I suggest using your buddy link so that you get the points). Copy the address of the web page and then paste this into the hyperlink in word. Then you can copy this out of word into your emails.

Here's a copy of my banner with link.

Not a member yet? – Why Not? – Click HERE to join now!

feel free to copy this if you like it. Also there are sone great banners at www.gothicina.co.uk.

Alternatively, if you just post a picture of the banner you would like on here and also details of where you would like the link to go to, I'm sure we will be able to make it into a clickable banner for you.

Do you know how to set up signatures in emails?

Forum Newbie
    View HockeyBiz's Feedback (+3)
    All-About HockeyBiz
    View HockeyBiz's Listings
    Forum Posts

thks for the help ToyCrazy...I was able to hyperlink the banner and I'm using it in my e-mails now. I grabbed a couple from gothicina also.

Thread Information