Newton Stewart, Dumfries and Galloway, United Kingdom
    View nykmedia's Feedback (+922)
    All-About nykmedia
    View nykmedia's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Snap!

Quote Originally Posted by merlin_man View Post
    parcels2go.com

maybe gaz should contact them they doing a 10% discount for wepay users if you add their logo on auctions
    I already emailed eBid about this and also emailed Parcel2go, as they use the dropdown menu for inserting your username from the other site. I've asked for an additional choice to use your eBid username and get the pound off by using the icon in our listing.
    Be my eBuddy - Join eBid HERE

Raising funds to help feed rescue ponies via my eBid Frugaldom store

Still winning with Racing Book Shop

I would not reccommend parcel2go I have had many problems with them in the past. failed to pick up parcels, did not inform me why, when requested refund over phone they said I had fill out online claims form, they was very rude , held on to my money for over 2 weeks, maybe cheap but that is all they offer.

PetTasticPetsupplies

View toolbug's Feedback (+52)
    All-About toolbug
    View toolbug's Listings
    Forum Posts

Fastways cheap and good
    Toolbug
    For Craft Tools & General Tools

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Toolbug-UK

Click Above to enter the Toolbug Store

Forum Newbie
    View belpertoys's Feedback (-1)
    All-About belpertoys
    View belpertoys's Listings
    Forum Posts

Smile Does any one know fastway postage site is?

Does any way know fastway website?

Forum Newbie
    View belpertoys's Feedback (-1)
    All-About belpertoys
    View belpertoys's Listings
    Forum Posts

I can reccommend parcel2go i never had one promblem with them. I had to ring up onces lady i spoke to was very helpfully.

I usually use parcel force which is very reliable and you can select time slots when they will collect. You can normally book it as little as 1/2 hour before the time slot. I have never had any problems with them not turning up...............

however, as they are quite expensive and I had a very heavy parcel, today I have tried out a new courier. interparcel for next day delivery. I ordered before the cut off time and have sat in all afternoon, but they have not turned up. Sometimes it is worth paying the extra to get a decent service. Now I have to sit in all day again tomorrow to see if they bother coming then!

Another carrier who I do NOT recommended is PARCEL2GO. I booked 2 parcels through them. One never arrived (and never came back to me either). I tried contacting them to see where it had got to, but just kept getting back feebay style auto template replies which did not answer my query. They don't seem to want to take responsibility for problems and expect you to go direct to the courier - so what is the point of using them, just deal direct.

To summarise

Recommended - Parcel Force
    Avoid - Interparcel and Parcel2Go

Anyone else got any recommendations? We normally need to book delivery slots for after 3pm only, so we need a courier who can offer timed slots, same day collection and actually turn up!

If you look on the dark side forums there's 100's of complaints about parcel2go, they used to offer a good service in their early days but when they got more popular they started missing collections and poor customer service. If you need to make a claim for a lost parcel, your wasting your time!

I used to use senditquick.com which are a sister company for parcelforce, cheaper than going to the parcelforce website and is exactly the same service at half the price
    Last edited by This_year; 30th May 2008 at 12:04 PM.

To whoever requested fastways website.

http://www.fastwaycouriers.co.uk/8HomepageGeneric.html

I'm looking in to using these aswell.

The courier we use regularly has significantly increased the cost of services so i now use www.parcelbrokers.co.uk I have found them EXTREMELY helpful, reliable and the prices are extremely reasonable.
    LIMITED TIME OFFER OF 10% DISCOUNT ON BUY NOW PURCHASES

Alternative footwear, handbags & accessories :-

Small - plus size lingerie, gift ideas, sassy boots, shoes & accessories :-

This is our personal dee-clutter store LOADS of New / Used bargains to be had :-

Thread Information