Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 11 of 153 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Additions to FAQ Pages

Quote Originally Posted by Thehappyshopper View Post
    Ive been trying all day to list items, ive managed one!! im getting the message that my photos may be to big or the wrong format? ive since joined photobucket and uploaded my photos to there, but im still having the same problem, i have resized my photos down to the smallest size?
    i have read other posts on the same problem but to no avail,
    Please let me know what im doing wrong,
    many thanks karen (the happy shopper)
    I use Microsoft 'Picture it' 6.0 software to edit my pics. It will automatically 'size' your picture and it automatically makes your pic 'web ready' for uploading. I've never had any problems with 'Picture it'. It's very easy to use and I use it to upload my pics on eBid.

Hope this helps.
    Nick.

Unhappy Pages won't load

Quote Originally Posted by gazza View Post
    If you have come to the forums to find answers to questions that you could not find on our FAQ page, please tell us the question you need answering by replying to this and we will endevour to add it to the FAQ pages to help others in the future.

Thanks
    Gazza
    I am having trouble viewing auctions. The pages just don't load. Can you tell me why and tell me how to correct it. I would really like to explore ebid. Thanks Janice

I think it would help if you had some one to address technical problems.

South Queensferry, West Lothian, United Kingdom
    View HannaHolly's Feedback (+3177)
    All-About HannaHolly
    View HannaHolly's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 1luckygirl View Post
    I am having trouble viewing auctions. The pages just don't load. Can you tell me why and tell me how to correct it. I would really like to explore ebid. Thanks Janice
    HI Luckygirl. As this thread is about FAQs you may get a quicker response if you start a new thread.
    It will help ebid support if you let them know what browser you were using, what pages you were trying to view etc..
    Another way to ger help is to email ebid support directly. their contact details are on the help pages, or you can email support@ebid.tv

Default Creating listings Question about Pictures

Hi I have a couple of questions about creating listings confused about allowable pictures.
    OK I thought that all pictures that were in a listing had to be hosted by ebid.Each additional picture cost is additional.
    Are you allowed to create a listing and use other picture hosting companys and put the pictures in your listings that way.
    Can I create a template for my auction and store listings and have my additional pictures hosted by a different company then ebid. Using html.Is that allowed People seem to be doing this.I want to make sure.

Thumbs down removed items

ref item no:Auction title: STUNNING 100%AUTHENTIC GUARANTEED TAN CHLOE PADDINGTON 1193510227-30993-0

TIFFANY & CO SILVER 925 HEARTS BRACELET 1193512738-31189-0

100%AUTHENTIC BLACK LEATHER CHLOE PADDINGTON BOOTS 1193578200-916-0

you took my money and removed my items .
    my item are not fake i got invoice for all items .

fashionshop08123, if you think that your items were removed unfairly then you should take it up direct with eBid. In the meantime, you have another Tiffany item listed, perhaps you should consider closing the auction whilst you get the problems sorted out.

hi, i want to know if i can sale nizolar shampoo in the Ebid.

do any one knows that if i can sale nizlolar shampoo in the Ebid or not?

hi, do you know if i be able to sale nizolar shampoo in the ebid too?

Thread Information