eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 10 of 153 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Additions to FAQ Pages

Unhappy Selling

Quote Originally Posted by gazza View Post
    If you have come to the forums to find answers to questions that you could not find on our FAQ page, please tell us the question you need answering by replying to this and we will endevour to add it to the FAQ pages to help others in the future.

Thanks
    Gazza
    This is the first time with ebid. Ive managed to put the details and two photos on the page and thats it! I cant go to the next page as theres no box to tick and nothing telling me what to do next. Please help. I would prefer a telephone conversation to sort my problem. Do you have a telephone number?

South Queensferry, West Lothian, United Kingdom
    View HannaHolly's Feedback (+3177)
    All-About HannaHolly
    View HannaHolly's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by angelusscooters View Post
    This is the first time with ebid. Ive managed to put the details and two photos on the page and thats it! I cant go to the next page as theres no box to tick and nothing telling me what to do next. Please help. I would prefer a telephone conversation to sort my problem. Do you have a telephone number?
    Your question may not be spotted by ebid support on this thread (which is about additions for the FAQ page).
    I assume you are trying write a listing? the most obvious question is what membership level do you have? You need to upgrade to 'seller' to be able to list auctions.
    Assuming you have 'seller' membership. Are you using the on site template to prepare your listing? If yes, which of the three editor choices have you selected to use ( e.g html, wysiwyg simple, or wysiwyg advanced?). How have you added your two photos?

I would reccomend you email the support team direct on support@ebid.tv giving them as much information as possible about the problem you're having.

Hi! I'm new to eBid and have 2 questions.
    Firstly, how can I send a revised invoice?
    Also, how can I send more than 1 payment reminder?
    Thanks!

Chris (dagon13)

Default trying to finish my profile page

I'm still learning on the computer. I have a picture of myself in the My Pictures file and want to upload it to my About Meggettie page, but don't know how to do it. I'm using Windows 2000

Question How to reduce RESERVE PRICE after auction placed.

If you have come to the forums to find answers to questions that you could not find on our FAQ page, please tell us the question you need answering by replying to this and we will endevour to add it to the FAQ pages to help others in the future.

Thanks
    Gazza
    Please tell me how I can reduce a Reserve Price after auction has been placed and bidding has started on the item. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by goldenball View Post
    Please tell me how I can reduce a Reserve Price after auction has been placed and bidding has started on the item. Thanks
    If you cannot do it by editing the auction I don't think you can.

There is a workaround BUT if you do it you lose all the bids, & have no guarantee that buyers will bid again on the auction.
    The workaround it to Blackball the bidders so their bids will be cancelled, then edit the auction. The un Blackball the bidders, this WILL NOT reinstate their bids, & may well put them off dealing with you.

It might be worth you contacting support & asking if they can reduce the reserve for you support@ebid.tv
    Gothicina.

MAHATMA GANDHI - "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way in which its animals are treated."

My Stores
    Gothicina Labels | Gothicina's Web - for eBid Auction Templates & Store Banners.

My Alter egos
    Kewtonia Books | Kewtonia's Klutter | Kewtonia Magz

Family
    Leadhillsonline | Honehe
    Tozcentral | NiffNaff
    SynysterChambers | Goldenboys13

Free eBid Banners | Free YDC Teddies | Charity Listings YDC Teddy Templates

Question how do i pay for my auction?

Thanks
    Gazza
    i won an auction and it was in united kingdom. i live in us. i can't open a ppay account because i live in us. i need to know how i can pay for this auction? thanks

Best to contact the seller and see what alternatives they can offer.
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

Angry Does someone at eBid need to edit the eBid page editor?

Thanks
    Gazza
    Hi Gazza,

A new subscriber to eBid, I cannot figure out why 'editing' a web page does not show the changes made?

Takes me a minute or two to place the auction.

After clicking on the 'submit' button I then go to my auction page and seldom does the page show what I entered?

I then spend a further 20 minutes or so trying to make changes by 'editing' the page to the way I want it, and the way it was initially entered - to no avail. The problem seems to be mainly with 'spaces' between the lines of text and the text colour/size.

It also appears the page 'editor' simply wants to show what *it* wants to show and not what *I* want it to show!

Makes no difference whether I submit my auction page using the HTML, the 'simple' wysiwyg editor or the 'advanced' wysiwyg editors.

Why won't the auction page show what I have initially entered and why won't it show the changes I have made in many futile and thoroughly time wasting attempts?

Cheers.
    Nick.

Using HTML you should be able to do that:
    (1) blank lines use <BR><BR> or <P>
    (2) colour text using <FONT COLOR="Red">texttexttext</FONT>

............hollandnumerics

Thread Information