Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Flying man

Cool Flying man

Wonder how long it will be before everyone is zipping around with one of these....

http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?vi...902220&cache=1

KEWWWWWWWWWL AS **** !

But i think it could do with a little tweaking. ( ie : they would have to do them in pink for girlies OBVIOUSLY ) and they seem to be a little on the large size. lol

Not much good for flying off after you have done your shopping.

I can imagin the chavs round here though ( hovering over your backgarden ) at 2am. lol

Quote Originally Posted by fairywishes View Post
    KEWWWWWWWWWL AS **** !

But i think it could do with a little tweaking. ( ie : they would have to do them in pink for girlies OBVIOUSLY ) and they seem to be a little on the large size. lol

Not much good for flying off after you have done your shopping.

I can imagin the chavs round here though ( hovering over your backgarden ) at 2am. lol
    pmsl @ the chavs hovering over your back garden!!

didnt think bout that..... would be cool if they were smaller and they were available to everyone (which im sure they soon will be i bet )

i love the way he flies around in a circle then lands... looks easy

Quote Originally Posted by Petesmovies4auction View Post
    Wonder how long it will be before everyone is zipping around with one of these....

http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?vi...902220&cache=1
    Jetpacks are fine if you want to spend a fortune going a really short distance. The average pack's flight time tops out at thirty seconds - just long enough to get really high up before realising that height was a mistake and gravity wins every time.

Quote Originally Posted by damian_steele View Post
    Jetpacks are fine if you want to spend a fortune going a really short distance. The average pack's flight time tops out at thirty seconds - just long enough to get really high up before realising that height was a mistake and gravity wins every time.
    technology will advance though...

Quote Originally Posted by Petesmovies4auction View Post
    technology will advance though...
    But where's the need? And can you imagine the problems with getting insurance?

Quote Originally Posted by damian_steele View Post
    But where's the need? And can you imagine the problems with getting insurance?
    There is no need, but there isnt any need for a lot of inventions. Someone will take it to the next level though i am sure... dont know about insurance i just wanna flyyyyyyyyyy

Not everything has to make sence.
    Some things are just FUNNY.

Thread Information